formerly Air Tech

416 921 0000
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6
Richmond Hill
L4B 1B4

I became a Novel Care customer after they acquired a company called Airtech a few years ago. Recently we had an issue with our tankless water heater. Initially they did send a technician to look at the unit but he didn’t properly diagnose the problem and they never followed up after and stopped communicating with me for some reason. After some persistence I eventually did hear back from them and they agreed to fix my problem. I do applaud them for doing the right thing in the end, even though it took a bit of time and persistence on my part to get there.

Job Price

Previous versions of this review:

Mano
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

416 921 0000
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6
Richmond Hill
L4B 1B4

I became a Novel Care customer after they acquired a company called Airtech a few years ago. Recently we had an issue with our tankless water heater that can be traced back to the original installation, which was not done properly. Even though the unit was out of warranty I would’ve expected Novel care to stand by their installation and work with me to find a solution to my problem. Initially they did send a technician to look at the unit but he didn’t properly diagnose the problem and they never followed up after and stopped returning my calls and emails. I eventually had to seek another company to fix the problem. It seems to me that they didn’t want to take responsibility or ownership for an improper installation that was done by a company they acquired. Even though they were happy to take my money for yearly maintenance fees when I was acquired as a client. If you are considering Novel care I would be wary of their longterm commitment to clients.

Job Price