Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Novel Care Inc.  >  Furnace, AC, Tankless Water Heater
Gaston from Toronto
Gaston from Toronto

Furnace, AC, Tankless Water Heater

Lots of Kudos to give out to the team at Airtech. First things first, my tiny house in downtown Toronto is very old and the rental tank and furnace were located in a very tiny crawlspace with no light in the basement. The installers did an AMAZING job taking everything out and putting the new equipment in. That was an insane amount of work and always a smile on their face and a great attitude. Hats off to them for their professionalism and honesty. Had to leave the house a few times and had no reservations whatsoever. That peace of mind for me was priceless. Also have to thank their office staff for the advice in what equipment to get to fit my needs and their competitive quote compared to the ones i got from downtown providers, plus the 24 instalments with 0 interest they offered me was great. Thanks AirTech.

Thank you so much for your kinds words of appreciation. I am so pleased that we could offer you everything as well as, a very good finance program. Never hesitate to pick up the phone if you have any questions whatsoever, we are hear to help you. Thank you.