Bancroft Home Hardware

Reviews for Bancroft Home Hardware

John in Markham
John in Markham

BBQ

I was told the bbq I bought was brand new...however I found out from the manufacturer that the bbq could be 1 to 7 years old. when I called the store to inquire about the age I was told that it was only one year old...the box looked like it had seen some weather. I was told it was a great deal for this unit but I feel I was mislead by the sales person. when I called to express my dissatisfaction and that I wanted to return the item I was told to bring it back as the sales person did not care one way or the other...not very good customer service plus I have emailed the head office and at this point I have not heard back from them. I have read the reviews of this store and find most people have had a good experience however this is not the case with me so I honestly cannot recommend the bbq department unless there is a more honest person working there.

Noname from Bancroft
Noname from Bancroft
1 review Faraday, ON

Customer service

This store is great! I love how helpful the staff are not to mention friendly great customer service they are so helpful in finding whatever you need and the cashiers are so sweet, i would definitely come back to this business!