I had Ben from Stone Square to do my kitchen Counter top, Sink &Faucet.
The Faucet hole was done in an Angle, the Faucet did not fit. I had to go to home depot, buy a diamond tool to correct the error myself.
The Silicon between the sink and the counter was over 4mm thick. after few weeks the sink started to go down because of bad supports he used. now the gap is over 7-8mm.
Also the glue to close the gap between the right and left counter top is falling off.
I have called and left several messages also sent him the pictures. it seems he does not have the integrity to come and fix the problem.
see pictures. this is the quality of work by Stone Square in North York area...
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Must become Honest and Have Integrity Correct their mistake Provide the services they promised the customers
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Do not pay him on the spot. inspect and experience the result of his work before paying him in full. Evidently when Ben is Paid his integrity and customer care is gone; so your money...