Timbertown Building Centre Ltd

Reviews for Timbertown Building Centre Ltd

Peter in Edmonton
Peter in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood flooring, trim and flooring nailer

When looking for hardwood flooring, a co-worker of my wife recommended Timbertown. We didn't really need to look anywhere else.

They have an excellent selection, great pricing and very knowledgeable sales people. As we unboxed our flooring, we found it to be of a very consistent quality (a variety of lengths, not too many short pieces) and almost no damaged/unusable pieces. There were however a few gouges in the baseboard, but nothing too serious.

I would fully recommend Timbertown for any construction/renovation project you may be thinking of undertaking. I'll be back!

Ian Clarke from Calgary
Ian Clarke from Calgary

Engineered Hardwood

We were fine with the customer service and our order that arrived but had to take up half the garage until the recommended installer could do the work. The morning they arrived they asked where the underlay was and I had to race back to Timbertown because no underlay had been included. The installers took three days. We were very happy with the father and son combination finding them very competent and very affable. We ended up short on baseboard twice and I had to make two runs to get enough and were over by a box and a half of the engineered hardwood. Told on the phone I could take the unopened box back I did so only to be shown that because it was discontinued the "no returns" had been circled on my bill. So I drove back again to retrieve the 25 sq. ft. of lovely blonde oak E.H. that we have no use for. My fault of course for not having read the little circled note at the bottom of the invoice. But it did take the edge of an otherwise reasonable experience. My wife is very happy with the final result.

MARK from Edmonton
MARK from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

hardwood flooring

Flooring for new home. They had the best price, great customer service. They did all measurements for us to ensure we did not buy more than we needed. Gave good advice on how we should install it.

Paul from Sherwood Park
Paul from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Hardwood flooring

We hired this company to install hardwood flooring in some of our main floor. We were happy with the sales staff as well as the pricing for the solid maple flooring. We would highly recommend using this company.

MSeager  from Edmonton
MSeager from Edmonton

Flooring - Laminate, Hardwood

Timbertown is different from your typical big box stores (Home Depot etc.) because you can actually negotiate the price of the item! The sales people actually have some wiggle room, and depending on volume, can usually drop the price 10-15% from what's listed. I always get friendly service here and appreciate it!

ron
ron
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

flooring

The product supplied was of excellent quality. The installation was done professionally and very clean. The contractor did what he said he would and was at the jobsite promptly and cleaned up after each day. I was very satisfied with the work and quality of the product .

baljit
baljit
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

hardwood flooring

I bought hardwood flooring from them and they recommend insttaler. The installer insttaled the floor prefesionally. There were some minor defectcts. He could have done much more better job. On the whole it was not bad.

Matthew Ross in Edmonton
Matthew Ross in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood Floors

Had hardwood put in living, dining, front entry, hall, half bath and laundry rooms. Awesome product and work from beginning to end, great customer service and end result were beautiful site finised natural maple floors in over half of our large home.

Ofelia Gray in Edmonton
Ofelia Gray in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Floor Laminate

I've been looking around for a place that would spend time to show me and guide me into making a wise decision, a wise product choice. At Timbertown, I was given the time and attention needed for someone who doesn't have as much experience in home renovation as a homeowner. I walked pout of their store satisfied knowing I got the right product at the right price.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Edmonton?