Fireplaces

5363 Gateway Boulevard NW
Edmonton
AB
T6H 4P8

I went to several shops looking for a specific type of fireplace, a 2-sided, zero clearance, linear model, because I didn't want it to look like every other standard builder grade fireplace with fake logs in it. They had what I wanted. Jody was also extremely helpful. He taught me so much, and wasn't bothered by my endless questions (amazing, because I ask a lot). He taught me the difference between a high quality fireplace and a cheap one, and I'm sure glad we listened. Although this was a big purchase, I feel good about the money we spent, because it looks amazing, and I was able to consult with Jody throughout the entire install process and ask questions, and he wanted to help me. He is so passionate about fireplaces!

-Jerry

Follow-up. When the city came for the final inspection we learned that the gas line was not to code. No big deal-I would just call them up and have them finish the job. I was confident it wouldn't be a big deal. I've probably called 6 times and left voicemails and even spoken with reception. No call back and the job is still not yet done.

Previous versions of this review:

2 reviews Edmonton, AB