Bestway Television & Appliances Ltd

Electronic Retailers
209 35 Avenue NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Calgary  >  Bestway Television & Appliances Ltd

Reviews for Bestway Television & Appliances Ltd

GregJ in Calgary
GregJ in Calgary

Appliances

I have been buying from Bestway for over two decades. Their selection, service, knowledge and prices have always been the best I can find. I will always go to them for any of my appliance or audio/TV purchases. Byron has never let me down, including going to bat for me with the manufacturer after the warranty was over. This out of the way family owned business is a must for anyone looking to purchase appliances or TV's.

Karen Wilson in Calgary
Karen Wilson in Calgary

Bought a Maytag dishwasher

Worked with Ross, he provided superior customer service and a great price. Loved the dishwasher. Had a problem 3 months later and they were able to tell us how to fix it... it wasn't the dishwasher it was the drain. It saved us a service call!