Digitronics Kelowna

Richard in Kelowna
Richard in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

TV Repair

We have a Samsung plasma TV that was having flickering problems. He gave us an estimate of $198 which was very reasonable. When we picked up the TV he said he was not absolutely sure that the issue was solved but he does warranty his work. The TV worked better but still had some intermittent flashing. I called back and he sent his truck to our house in Oliver to pick the TV up. He replaced several other circuit board at no charge and now the TV works just fine. Excellent service.

Hans in Creston
Hans in Creston
1 review Creston, BC

Internet sales

These guys took a week to process my order and send out a part. They don't answer their email promptly and when they do answer it's like two or three words. Just poor customer service overall. Additionally the part I received showed damage on the capacitors and did not seem to work so I ended up sending back for a refund. I sent away the parcel, paid for shipping and insurance and emailed a photo of the receipt with a tracking number and they are still making me wait until they get the part back before they give me my money.

tina stussi in Kelowna
tina stussi in Kelowna
6 reviews KELOWNA, BC

tele repair

I had a gentleman come to my house and repair what I thought A big problem, and ended up being a small issue, that Shaw did not want to come and fix. the representative told me how to fix the issue if it should happen again n the near future, and only charged me the service call, rather then a complete order of money. I was happy, & will recommend this company to my friends.