Bee So Clean Ltd

dmeeks9
dmeeks9
1 review London, ON

Carpet Cleaning

They clean my carpets, every other year! Do a pretty good job, too!!! My carpets dry quickly, too!

cisscott1
cisscott1
1 review London, ON

rug cleaning

He drew my attention to worn areas Cedric was very professional, observant and thorough, drew my attention to worn areas, worked hard and was very pleasant to deal with.

Private User reviews London, ON

Living room dining room and hall

They do not make cold calls and they guarantee all work in writing. If you are not happy they will come out at no cost and make you 100% happy. Love the work they do and the worker is fantastic. Bee dealing with this company since 2005. Would have no one else do my house. Try yourself I bet you will be really happy.

Thank you very much for your review we appreciate your business and look forward to our next appointment.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in London?