Closet Re-Organizer Company

Closet & Storage Solutions
4884 Dufferin Street North York ON
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in North York  >  Closet Re-Organizer Company

Reviews for Closet Re-Organizer Company

downtown toronto
downtown toronto

Closet doors and interior

The manager came over and gave us an estimate for new closet doors and closet storage. He received 50% in deposit and promised to deliver in 4-5 weeks. After 6 months we have not seen him or the job he promised. No money back and no delivery. We have contacted him several times and he has promised to return the money and has not.

Rob Cabbagetown
Rob Cabbagetown

Two wall beds with storage units

I had used this company previously to install a wall bed and was reasonably satisfied with the result so I contracted them to install 2 more units. Both were suppose to be wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling. I was quoted as such.

When the installers came the order was incorrect. One unit was floor-to-ceiling but not wall-to-wall, and the other was neither. When I contacted the office the company president threatened to sue ME if I didn't take the order as it was. I even offered to pay at cost for modifications to make the order right since the company insisted I was charged properly for the order as it was but they refused to even negotiate. The sales rep gave the excuse that his notes had been damaged when he was caught in a rain storm, but I did manage to photo-copy what notes he had, including the measurements to make one of the units floor to ceiling. God forbid he would have come back to do the measuring again instead of guessing and providing me with a botched order. To make matters worse, the installers damaged the ceiling while carrying in material. No offer to compensate was made.

The president went on to say that he could not be responsible for an error made by an employee. Need I say anything more?

I was forced to accept this order for reasons I will not get into here. Suffice it to say, I will NEVER deal with these unscrupulous people again, and I would advise everyone else not to either.

holtonfrombolton
holtonfrombolton
1 review Bolton, ON

furniture for condo

all closets, beds, wall units, office furniture & fold out dining table were done very quickly & professionally. The design suggestions made sense & saved a lot of space in a small condo.