Baby Depot The

Rose from Kitchener
Rose from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Setting up nursery

There are good reviews for this store but personally I did not like it at all.
The only good thing about it was that they did have a lot of selection in regards to nursery furniture and a few nice gift items. However the customer service was so bad that I would never buy from there again.
The day we went there was only one other person in the store and at least 2 sales people. We walked around aimlessly without anyone coming to ask if they could help us.
We approached the desk and stood there while the lady talked on the phone without even looking up to acknowledge us.
The prices on furniture were extremely high so unless you are wealthy you won't find anything in your budget here.
We did pick up a baby footprint ink pad though just so the trip wasn't a complete waste!

beth fittante in Baden
beth fittante in Baden
6 reviews BADEN, ON

Baby crib

We looked everywear for a crib , we wanted one that didnt change into a toddler bed. They had 3 different types and could answer all my questions. They helped up find a mattress and showed us how to set it all up. They called when the bed was delivered to make sure it got to us on time and was in good condition.

Christa in Ontario
Christa in Ontario
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Maclaren Quest Stroller

This stroller is THE ultimate stroller, I got this at a great price at the baby depot for my baby, I was welcomed into the store with open arms and the girl who helped went above and beyond and even offered to carry my purchase to the car!
I would be back...for sure