Brodrecht's Flooring Canada

Carpet & Rug Retailers
45 Northland Road Waterloo ON N2V
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Waterloo  >  Brodrecht's Flooring Canada

Reviews for Brodrecht's Flooring Canada

Private User reviews New Hamburg, ON

Carpet

Consumer beware...Ordered carpet, signed order sheet not knowing wrong carpet # was on order sheet, until it was installed in home. Not willing to do anything about it...all I ever got was you signed off on the order sheet.
Customer service very poor...phone calls were never returned

Unfortunately, this review does not explain the entire situation. I'm sorry you were unhappy with your service as we have been in business 47 years and pride ourselves on our service.

Christine Zavitz in Waterloo
Christine Zavitz in Waterloo
10 reviews WATERLOO, ON

Carpet

I was hoping to have more service than we received. I wanted carpet for my stairs and catwalk only. It seemed to be a small job for them and my service level reflected that. Although i'm happy with the carpet, i was not completely happy with the process.