Brodrecht's Flooring Canada

Brodrecht's Flooring Canada

Reviews for Brodrecht's Flooring Canada

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Wool carpet from brodrechts

Had to pay for carpet in full on order day. That should be a red flag. Carpet was buckling. They said it was humidity , then it was the serging done by their company ,then to fix 100% wool rug they were going to send AAA to steam clean a brand new carpet! Buyers be ware..don’t buy here.

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you feel this way. We are following the directions from the carpet manufacturer to try and resolve this problem. Any direction we have given has come direct from them.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet

Consumer beware...Ordered carpet, signed order sheet not knowing wrong carpet # was on order sheet, until it was installed in home. Not willing to do anything about it...all I ever got was you signed off on the order sheet.
Customer service very poor...phone calls were never returned

Unfortunately, this review does not explain the entire situation. I'm sorry you were unhappy with your service as we have been in business 47 years and pride ourselves on our service.

Christine Zavitz in Waterloo
Christine Zavitz in Waterloo
10 reviews WATERLOO, ON

Carpet

I was hoping to have more service than we received. I wanted carpet for my stairs and catwalk only. It seemed to be a small job for them and my service level reflected that. Although i'm happy with the carpet, i was not completely happy with the process.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Waterloo?