Ram Cleaning Services Ltd

House & Apartment Cleaning
Ram Cleaning Services Ltd

Reviews for Ram Cleaning Services Ltd

cleaning car trunk

Got one of the girls to clean-steamed and shampooed the removable trunk mat from my car- although physically looked clean, smell from something I had split remained. Trunk still stinks
nice staff - paid to much though

Pet stain removal

My dog had a bad accident on my carpet on a Saturday and although I spot cleaned it immediately I did not have much success. On Monday I called Ram who sent someone out on Tuesday. Miraculously he was able to completely remove the stain and cleaned the entire room at the same visit. He was very pleasant and professional - I was very impressed and would definitely recommend Ram and will use them again in the future

Carpet Cleaning89

I always get Ram to clean my carpets and we always use Joseph because he's so friendly an thorough. We wouldn't use any other rug cleaning service just Ram. The last time Joseph was here we had to put one of our dogs down and Joseph was so sympathetic. If the rest of your staff is like him you've got great people working for you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace and vents cleaned plus dryer vent

Ram’s technician Rich B. Did an extremely thorough job of cleaning our furnace, 19 vents upstairs and down, plus our dryer vent. He was professional and extremely pleasant to have in our home. We found Ram’s prices very good. We would recommend Rich to anyone

Jo in Calgary
Jo in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I used RAM Furnace Cleaning this past week and as always have been more than satisfied with the result. I only use RAM for carpet cleaning as well and have been extremely pleased with the quality of work and the high level of service each time. I would highly recommend RAM for any service they provide. Staff are friendly, professional and very accommodating.
J. Appleby

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION in Calgary
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION in Calgary

CARPET CLEANING

Rich from Ram Cleaning Services, did a fabulous job of cleaning my Persian, hand-knotted, Chobie, area carpet. (9x12) 2 of the stains were dog vomit from my dogs eating grass & then getting sick. I wiped them up as best I could right after it happened but they still needed to be properly cleaned. The 3rd stain, I accidentally spilled almost a full cup of coffee w/ milk & sugar which I also blotted up quickly but w/ the milk & sugar, it needed professional cleaning as well. I choose to do the whole carpet rather than just the stains because I wasn't sure if the colours would bleed or lighten. They didn't & he asked me if I still wanted to go ahead w/ the full carpet cleaning. Yes & well worth it. The colours are so vivid & beautiful. I think it looks even better than when it was new. I also had a full recliner cleaned & I have 3 bdrms w/ wall to wall carpeting that needed the walk areas done. These also had a few stained areas that came out completely. Rich arrived on time & was professional. I have been using Ram's carpet cleaning services for over 10 yrs. but this is the 1st time I've written a review. I usually ask for Holly in the office & she gets me the most reasonable pricing packages. I will continue using Ram in the future.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review, we greatly appreciate your comments. If you would call me at 403-291-1051 I would like to know who this is from.

Regards,
Kim Smith

Valerie
Valerie

post renovation clean by Rebecca and Brooklyn

Rebecca and Brooklyn did a fantastic job. They worked very hard and I was delighted with the results. I would hire them back with no hesitation and am happy to recommend them.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your comments.
If you could call me at 403-291-1051, I would like to confirm who this is as I may be able to offer you a discount towards your next service.

Kim

x in Calgary
x in Calgary

Carpet cleaning/ teflon application of walk areas -condo

For the second year in a row, Leon from Ram has done an excellent job on my carpets. He removed pet stains & left the light colored carpets looking new again!
Thank You!
Ruth

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the review. Greatly appreciate your time.

Regards,
Kim

Tracy  in Calgary
Tracy in Calgary

Do not use Ram Cleaning Service!!!!

Ram attempted to spot clean a wool rug in our master bedroom that is a very low traffic area. The technician came to get me after only a few minuted of cleaning to tell me that he had damaged the rug with his tool!!! He could not finish cleaning as he would ruin the carpet even more. Ram came to get the rug to do an inspection of the damage. After dealing with them for over 1 month and calling them non stop( as they would not return any of my calls) they are now trying to say that the damage was preexisting!!! Even though the tech wrote right on the receipt "Tried doing spot clean on wool carpet and Damaged Fibres"!!!!!!! The rug is less than 9 months old and was $5000!!! We are left with a rug that is completely destroyed!!! Please look on Yelp for further reviews similar to mine.

More about Ram Cleaning Services Ltd

Ram Cleaning Services is a general cleaning and maintenance company established in Calgary in 1967 that serves both the residential and commercial markets. For more than over 40 years Ram has grown to offer a comprehensive selection of cleaning and maintenance services, from maid services and carpet cleaning to furnace ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?