Calgary Seel Carpet Cleaners

Reviews for Calgary Seel Carpet Cleaners

MaryAnn in Calgary
MaryAnn in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Glad I got the furnace and duct work done, I guess I kept putting it off and the last time we did our furnace was 6 years ago. I will be having the furnace and ducts done more frequently for sure.

LWT in Calgary
LWT in Calgary

Steam and spot Cleaning of whole house Carpets

Seal performed a professional cleaning of a 4-level split house prior to a purchaser possession of a house. Different carpet types and ages of the carpets - didn't matter. They arrived on time, pre-treated and then worked on producing an absolutely outstanding clean of the large carpeted areas and 3 sets of stairs. Done on time for price agreed upon which was very good value for the superior clean. I highly recommend them for anyone's home and will have them to my place anytime.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace and carpet cleaning

truck broke down (they must only have 1) rescheduled for the next day forcing me to take 2 days off work for them to only cancel again... Cancelled all services...honestly would never recommend this company, they are unreliable. Staff was nice enough I know it's not their fault but no effort was made to discount the services or keep my business in any way... I did not feel appreciated for choosing them amongst all other companies offering the same service...book elsewhere!

ROY GILMET in Calgary
ROY GILMET in Calgary

CLEAN FURNACE, DUCTS AND INSTALL HUMIDIFIER

WHEN Aly and Matt SHOWED UP TO DO THE JOB THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY, POLITE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE . ALY SHOWED ME BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF MY VENTS. ALY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THEY DONE AND EXPLAINED TO ME HOW THEY WERE HOOKING UP MY HUMIDIFIER (WHICH HE HAD TO MODIFY AND TOOK EXTRA TIME WITHOUT EXTRA COST). HE EXPLAINED FULLY HOW THE HUMIDIFIER WORKED AND HOW TO OPERATE. I WISH I COULD SAY THAT ABOUT THE LAST COMPANY WE USED-THEY INSTALLED IT AND LEFT-THE HUMIDIFIER DID NOT LAST 2 YEARS. ALY AND MATT CLEANED UP FULLY WHEN THE JOB WAS COMPLETE. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY WIFE AND I ARE VERY HAPPY AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE SEEL CARPET AND FURNACE CLEANERS AND WILL RECOMEND THEM TO OUR FRIENDS ETC WITHOUT HESITATION--GREAT JOB GUY'S!!

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Carpet and Furnace Cleaning

Fantastic service the cleaned both the carpet and furnace. I had a few stains and the carpet cleaner recommended a stain treatment and it did a wonderful job on removing the stain i thought would not come out paid a little extra for the treatment but satisfied with the end results. Great crew from the furnace cleaners to the carpet cleaner.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Furnace Cleaning

I was urgently looked a furnace clean on Saturday morning around 9am before cleaning my home for a party. I booked @ "Seel Carpets & Furnace Cleaners" grab from Internet.

I didn't expect, their job was really good. They sent Ali & Jason are truly made a satisfaction work. Especially, Ali considered keen stuff & thoroughly cleaned well.

Because of carpet & furnace allergies, I will regularly clean within 2years. Thank-you Seel and all.

B.Sa in Calgary
B.Sa in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Below is a review I wrote a couple days ago. Please let me change your mind as the company contacted us and send a couple guys out to make things right. It a shame that sometimes we hire people to work for us and they go out a do a poor job, not realizing that it hurts the company. I hear this guy no longer works for the company. Thanks You Seal Carpet.

The sent one guy who did a very bad job. The carpet took 2 days before it was dry and all the stains were still there and more. They even charged us for a area rug, at which we don't even have one. We call them and they said the manager would return our call. No such luck.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Truck broke down while they were here so they had to leave for two hours to get a new one. Paid extra for enzyme treatments for pet stains--not worth it. Stains are all still there. Coffee stain didn't come out either. The guy even asked for a gratuity.

leona from Calgary
leona from Calgary

carpet cleaning

This company, to put in simple words, SUCKS! The guy came and cleaned my 2000 sq ft house in under 30 mins. I had to go and spot slean all the spots they missed. I tried calling the company several times, as did my husband. They never have gotten back to me. When my husband called they told him they came back on the following Friday, and spoke with me. A complete fib.Very unprofessional. Will NEVER use them again and will never recommend them.

More about Calgary Seel Carpet Cleaners

www. seelcarpetandfurnace. com "For over 25 Years experience serving Calgary and Area , SEEL Calgary Carpet, Upholstery, Furnace and Duct Cleaning has been caring for families and buisness's". With one Goal in mind. . . . SEEL Services Ltd. is determined to deliver the BEST QUALITY SERVICE AND CARE. SEEL ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Calgary?