Premier Kitchens Ltd

NormanTrimble in Collingwood
NormanTrimble in Collingwood
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen Renovatio

My wife and I are very happy with our new kitchen. Dean knows how to keep his customers happy. Dean listened to us and came up with the perfect design. We were impressed that the installation commenced when promised and Dean was able to coordinate with another company doing the floors. The installation took less time than I expected after listening to the stories of woe from friends who did not use Premier Kitchens. The installers were pleasant and professional. They treated our home with respect and the installation with great care. On completion they made fine adjustments to ensure that every drawer and cupboard lined up perfectly. There was a pride in workmanship that is rarely experience today. I would have no reservation recommending Aya Collingood (Premier Kitchens) to my closest friend.

Customerb from Collingwood
Customerb from Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Terrible. Negative billing, improper countertop and sink installation resulting in blistering and lifting, refusal to honour contract guarantee and refusal to go to job site to see damage. Owner did not follow up on job site and has never seen the issues with the kitchen, Very poor customer service. Complaints have been lodged with Better Business Bureau and The Ontario Consumer Protection Agency.

Carol. from York
Carol. from York
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

kitchen renovation

My experience with these people is typical of a company in a community where there is little or no competition. They are rude, don't care about customer service and nickel and dime you to death. I would not recommend this company.