Downtown Pets & Aquarium

Reviews for Downtown Pets & Aquarium

Samanta Deonandan from Toronto
Samanta Deonandan from Toronto

tropical fish

I came to Downtown pets and aquarium for tropical fish. They had a wide variety of fish for me to chose from. Their prices are very reasonable and I was able to gain a lot of information about which fish are compatible. I would definitely recommend them to my family.

Pantea from Richmond Hill
Pantea from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bought fish and gravel

This place is over priced. Although their service is great, they don't offer the price for the same product in most places. If you want to save money and don't live in the downtown core area, I don't suggest going to this store. However what I like about this store is it is very close to me, and I could avoid the traffic.