Sunnyside Greenhouses LtdGarden Centre

Reviews for Sunnyside Greenhouses LtdGarden Centre

M. Stephen in Calgary
M. Stephen in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Outdoor furniture, plants and pet supplies

I always like to go to Sunnyside Greenhouse and walk around.
I've watched it grow from a little house at the beginning to the place it is today. Yes, my mother shops there too.

I was looking at outdoor furniture but found it too pricey, although they did seem to have a reasonable selection. I was able to find some bird suet of various flavors that I've never seen at another store, so that was a real bonus. One of them even had bugs in it. That was sure a surprise. They sell a brand of cat food with interesting flavor choices too and I gave that a try. My cats loved most of them.

Sunnyside is a nice and relaxing place to shop.

M. Stephen

Lindsey in Calgary
Lindsey in Calgary
2 reviews ,

Landscape front yard

We hired a contractor to landscape our front yard. The contractor recommended we purchase our trees and shrubs from Sunnyside as most of their trees and shrubs are waranteed for 1 year. This spring, due to the harsh winter, 2 shrubs and 1 tree died. We dug up the tree and shrubs and returned them to Sunnyside with our receipt. With proof of receipt we had no problems returning the trees and shrubs. Sunnyside gave us the option to exchange or repurchase. If you exchange the tree or shrubs it is not guaranteed. If you purchase, they will guarantee another year and give you a store credit.

Terry Curtis in Calgary
Terry Curtis in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Patio furniture

We bought patio furniture at the end of last season. The sales lady who helped us was extremely helpful & well informed regarding the furniture. She checked inventory for us so that we knew whether or not we could take our time in deciding on what we wanted. When we did make the purchase & needed to make a couple of trips the staff were very helpful loading. The furniture to date is of good quality. We are very pleased with the product, service & price point we received.