Big Al's Aquarium Services Warehouse Outlets

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
5335 No. 3 Road Richmond BC
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Vancouver  >  Big Al's Aquarium Services Warehouse Outlets

Reviews for Big Al's Aquarium Services Warehouse Outlets

Cammy Gao from Vancouver
Cammy Gao from Vancouver
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Fish food

This place is huge!!! i love how much assorted fish food they have in this store!!! i was in "awe" when i first walked in....i found what i wanted in 5mins with helpful and friendly service!!! definitely heading back for my freshwater tank needs!

Katie P from New Westminster
Katie P from New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

New Fish Tank

VERY Informative! I'm a new fish owner. I needed to know all the ins and outs of the upkeep of a fish tank and these guys knew it all. Provided me with great service. Awesome products and always helpful tips when i need them.

Nick in Vancouver
Nick in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

New aquarium

Employees were knowledgeable on helping us select the best decorations, equipment, food and then fish (some very exotic ones were there for sale as well, less the sharks of course!) that best fit our budget. Although prices are a little higher compared to other small box stores and there is a bit of a wait to getting help, the end result makes it worth the while.

Dirk Rohde in Coquitlam
Dirk Rohde in Coquitlam
8 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Aquarium Setup

Big Al's staff was quite helpful in helping us purchase the equipment and fish that we required for our aquarium. Their prices appear to be comparable to other similar stores. We had no problems with any of their equipment.

Karen in Vancouver

604-244-0700
5335 No. 3 Road
Richmond
BC

Quite a big store, they have now expanded to carry dog food and treats. They have some unique fish in stock and I find the prices to be a little on the high side. They do have sales once in a while though and I suggest waiting for these if you're not in a hurry to buy anything. They use a self serve system where you fill out what you want on a clipboard before bringing it to a staff member. They can be quite hard to track down as there only seems to be one person working at a time and they are usually helping another customer or tank maintenance.

5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Bought some plants for my fish tank

Big Al's has another store in Burnaby, but I have sometimes found that the plant selection at this Richmond store is a bit more diverse. I wrote a review on the Burnaby store as well, but the Richmond store is just as nice for stocking up your tank. I bought some nice plants from the Richmond store so that the smaller fish in my tank can have a place of refuge from the larger fish.

5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Aquarium setup

I bought my 72 gallon fresh water tank with all the goodies from Big Als. They are closer to my house and usually have good sales so I drop by whenever I have a chance. I may upgrade to a salt water tank in the future and will go back to Big Als.

christine in kitimat
christine in kitimat
5 reviews Kitimat, BC

Aquarium

Very helpful and I love my fishies! Very good location and I have never had a problem. Has everything you need for an aquarium at great prices so go here!

michael in New Westminister
michael in New Westminister
1 review New Westminster, BC

Aquariun purchase

The salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable. There is a wide product selection at this location and every visit we made, the sales staff has excellent customer service. Would highly recommend anyone who has an interest in aquarium hobbies to visit Big Al's Services. We are loyal customers.