Our clothes dryer stopped working. It is an older electrohome model and was included in our newly purchased home in Kingston. I called Potters and they had a technician at our house the next day. He brought all the parts needed to fix it and finished in a couple of hours. It was a faulty moisture sensor. He gave it a cleaning while he had it a part and recommended the best settings for getting good performance while using as little power as possible. And he saved us having to get a new dryer. Will recommend.