Cloverdale Antique Mall

Lisa from Pitt Meadows
Lisa from Pitt Meadows
16 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Antiques

This store is great! We go as a family, the kids can find old vintage nick nacks and my husband and I can find neat things for the house. Sometime we find nothing but love walking around and looking

Amanda in Coquitlam
Amanda in Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Antique shopping

I've visited Cloverdale Antique Mall several times and this place is incredible. Not only do they have amazing items in their huge store, but the people that run this store are the nicest, most personable people you will ever find in a store. They bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied. I can't say enough great things about this place.

Janet / Delta
Janet / Delta
1 review Delta, BC

COLLECTABLES

GREAT PLACE! Always have a wonderful experience,both when shopping or just looking. I often spend a rainy afternoon at the mall. Employees are helpful when needed, but allow enjoyable, relaxed, bother-free browsing.

More about Cloverdale Antique Mall

Cloverdale Antique Mall re-opens as Antique Concepts September 2011 20560 Langley Bypass Langley B. C. Phone: 604. 576. 2263 We are very excited to announce that our new store will be opening mid September 2011.