Antique Clocks And More

Reviews for Antique Clocks And More

Majien in Toronto
Majien in Toronto

25+ years old Grandfather Clock

Before I went to Antique Clocks and more, I did my research and got quotes from other clock makers, it's very expensive! The problem with my grandfather clock was the upper part(suspension)of the pendulum got damage when we moved. It was snatched out when movers carried it. The chime of the clock does not coincide as well with the proper time and it goes fast. In other words, the time isn't right, I have to adjust the hands of the clock every day then, I came to Willem. He is very professional and knowledgeable of what he does! Neither he came to my house nor bring the clock to him, he just ordered a new pendulum for me and taught me " what to do and how to fix the problems of the clock" by myself.
Thanks a lot to Antique Clocks and More! I save hundreds of dollars!

BAR in Toronto
BAR in Toronto

Regular customer for many years with two silk suspension clocks

I found Antique Clocks & More after a very unfortunate experience with another antique clock repair near Mount Pleasant. Actually, I also called another clock repair in the Avenue Road area and they didn't seem interested in even seeing the clock. Nothing was convenient for them. I guess they didn't want to be in business anymore.

Thankfully I found Antique Clocks & More!!!

My first clock was a French Directoire/Empire period silk suspension that needed a thorough cleaning and a new spring. It has worked without incident for many years since Willem overhauled it.

My second clock is a French Directoire period silk suspension (earlier than the first one) that needed a cleaning and then required a more thorough repair a couple of years later.

Overall we are very pleased with the expertise and transparency when it came to explaining what was needed and what was actually done. We were skeptical at first after such a bad experience with the other repair place. He wouldn't even provide an official receipt!

We HIGHLY recommend Antique Clocks & More.

Devashish from North York
Devashish from North York

Wood Plated Cuckoo Clock Repair

A few years ago when I wanted my cuckoo clock overhauled completely I went to see Willem. This means complete disassembly and cleaning of the movement and then reassembly. Upon bringing the clock I heard from the shop how bothersome the repair of cuckoos was giving me the feeling that they did not like to repair cuckoos. I left it with them anyway and upon pickup I found the movement oiled only and not overhauled completely like I wanted. The charges were a bit more than I was quoted but I got a 1 year repair warranty. I do not recommend servicing your cuckoos here.