Richmond Building Supplies Co Ltd

Building Supplies and Hardware
12231 Bridgeport Road Richmond BC
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Vancouver  >  Richmond Building Supplies Co Ltd

Reviews for Richmond Building Supplies Co Ltd

Ken Dawson in Delta
Ken Dawson in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

Custom-made External door

Paul at Richmond Building Supplies was great. He is very courteous and knowledgable. I placed my order with him and the store had the product ready early and for less than the quote. The door is of the highest quality.

Victor in Vancouver
Victor in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Front door replacement

My front door was kind of dated, it needed updating. The salesman at Richmond building supplies was able to provide me a very very wide range of doors to choose from. They also came to my house the measure the doors opening size to make sure everything goes smoothly. At the end everything worked out perfectly. I'm a happy customer.

More about Richmond Building Supplies Co Ltd

We serve professional contractors who trust our expertise to reliably source, produce and deliver the supplies required for framing and finishing homes across the Lower Mainland.