Aurora Windows & Doors

Brad L in Toronto
Brad L in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Smooth Window Install

This is my second time dealing with Aurora Windows. For this new job I needed 5 new windows and I went back to them for this job based on my previous positive experience with them. Once again my sales person Alon was great to deal with and he provided me with a prompt quote that was very fair.
The installation was done when scheduled and the crew were quick clean and efficient. The new windows look great.

It is always a pleasure to deal with you Brad. Thank you for your review. We appreciate loyal customers like yourself and we are glad to hear you are happy with your new windows!

Saphire74 in Courtice
Saphire74 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Window Installation

The installation was very seamless, the price was fantastic, the final job is even better than I had imagined. Would highly recommend this company and their team. One of our windows was wrong size on day of installation, the problem was explained to me and by Friday (installation was Tuesday) the crew was back and the window was installed.

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate customers like you and we are happy to have resolved the issue right away. Thanks again for your time and your business! We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

Window and Door Replacement

From start of finish, Aurora Windows & Doors were available to answer questions, provided great advice and walked us through every step of the process. Installers were very detailed, professional and made you feel comfortable. It was obvious that everyone cared about the quality of their work and the finished product. We will definitely be using Aurora for the rest of our project next year. PS, thanks for fixing our front door, it opens with ease!!!

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your review.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen and bedroom windows

We had an excellent experience with Aurora Windows and Doors. The installers work very hard and cleaned up well! Quality and efficient work.
We are very pleased with our windows and all staff were friendly and professional. Thank you!

Thank you! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with your windows. Thank you for your business!

cheryl.hiltz
cheryl.hiltz
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Full house windows and Bay window

Full house with all new windows installed and Bay window They cleaned up after each window was removed and installed they put down drop cloth through out the house. Very pleasant to deal with. By the end of the day we all felt like family I was sorry too see them leave. My friends will know about this company for sure.
Thanks again Aurora Windows

We appreciate you taking the time to review our work. Our installation team works hard to ensure the best customer experience and we are happy that you had a great one. Thank you for sharing your experience with your friends and we thank you for your business.

Debra
Debra
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of vista Capri 3.0 Patio Doors

We have previously used Aurora Windows and Doors over 13 years ago to replace and install windows and were completely satisfied with the product and the installation process.
From first point of contact with Zeila to arrange a store visit, and then a visit by sales rep Alon to the actual installation, the process was seamless. All involved were Professional and efficient. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Hi Debra, thank you for taking the time to review our service and products. We appreciate loyal customers like yourself. A big thank you from our entire staff.

Iain from Toronto
Iain from Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Outstanding from start to finish

Front door was old and tired, within a day they were out, had an incredible catalog, went over options, and I now have a beautiful front door and screen door. Should have called them long ago. Very satisfied.

Iain, thank you for taking the time to review our work. It means a lot to us. It has been a pleasure working with you. Many thanks from our entire staff!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Service

I called Alon yesterday for a service call on windows that were installed in 2017. When I had the window cleaners in they broke the the tilting mechanism.
Alon was very quick to respond and came today to fix the issue today.
I have had great pleasure in dealing with Alon and Aurora Windows

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we are happy Alon could assist you with the repair. Special thanks from Alon!

Jenia
Jenia
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Entry Door

I couldn’t be happier with our new Front Door!
It looks impressive!
I was so pleased with the service and quality of AURORA Windows &Doors.
Alon was very professional and pleasure to work with. He assisted me with a great selection of door glass designs and a big number of paint samples.
The installation team was friendly and very professional, everything went seamlessly.
It took a while for the door to be made and arrive, but I am 100% satisfied with the outcome.
I highly recommend this company and definitely will be referring to anyone who asked.

Hi Jenia, thank you for taking the time to review our work and sharing your experience. We are happy to know that you are completely satisfied with our products and services. Special thanks from Alon and our installation team!

STEPHANIE
STEPHANIE
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement Window Replacement Quote

We contacted Aurora Windows to obtain a quote to replace our 2 basement windows that weren't closely correctly. Other companies had quoted me up to $1,500 ea for an 8" x 28" window & frame replacement. Alon came to our rescue today and showed us how there was no issue with the windows at all - - the problem was us!! He was so helpful in showing us what we were doing wrong with the locks, how to take the windows in & out and how to close them securely. Although slightly embarrassing for us, it was also a huge relief !
Alon was very kind and friendly and informative. I will definitely call him directly for any future window needs. :). I was honestly really impressed.

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We are happy that we could be of assistance. It would be our pleasure to assist you with any future window needs you may have. Thanks again!

More about Aurora Windows & Doors

Aurora Windows and Doors Company in Oshawa and Montreal carry only high-quality name brand windows and doors. Whether you are renovating, redecorating, or building a new home or office, we can help you choose the right windows and doors for your needs. We are proud to say that we are one of the largest custom windows and doors retailers in Ontario and Quebec, providing services to numerous building contractors, businesses, and homeowners. We invite you to visit our showroom to learn more about how new windows and doors can change the look of your home or office. We supply and install custom windows, custom doors, sliding patio doors, garden doors, garage doors, California shutters.