Award Windows Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
70 Unsworth Dr Hamilton ON L8W 3K4

Reviews for Award Windows Inc

1 review Hamilton, ON

New windows and exterior doors

Award Windows were very professional. They gave me a low pressure competitive estimate. From there they followed up with installation that was second to none. The owner has obviously spent time hiring the finest installers in the area and it shows in there finish product.

Harley in Brantford
Harley in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Windows

.Had a few issues but when i spoke to Cory he resolved them right away. Had fingerprints on windows and caulking not finished around some windows. Was corrected right away. Excellent service and would recommend them to anybody looking for new windows.

Hi Harley,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad we were able to take care of a few minor issues that you had in a timely manner. We certainly hope you enjoy the windows for years to come!

Sgreene in Hamilton
Sgreene in Hamilton

Excellent

We just got all of our main floor windows replaced. The windows look great and work great. They came to install 13 windows and got it all done in roughly 7 hours. Very impressed with the job well done. Everyone was very nice and understanding on what we wanted as well. Definitely recommend award windows and will be using them for future projects!

Hi Shauna,
Thanks for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future. Enjoy the windows....and the Green On Rebate Money!!

t. in Hamilton
t. in Hamilton

13 windows replaced and a door

Got new windows and front door installed this week :) The crew and sales rep Jason did a great job, they were friendly and hard working. I would recommend them, thanks for your work.

Mike D WATERDOWN 4/2/18 in Hamilton
Mike D WATERDOWN 4/2/18 in Hamilton

Replace 13 windows , patio door and 3 section front door

Award Windows did a great job from A to Z. Jason the sales rep.,gave me a quote very knowledgeable about product and installation. Went to showroom in Hamilton.Jason showed me samples of windows and doors,explained how they worked.The installation Team of [Tom,Mike and Jeff] installed all windows and doors in two days! Excellent job guys! Very happy with doors and windows ! Special thanks to the manager Steve. Will tell friends and family of the quality product and service. Thanks Award Windows!!

Ol in Ottawa
Ol in Ottawa
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows installation

Having invited representative for a free quote in house, I got all the answers on my questions. I am not that professional in windows technology but was described with all possible options that a window might have.
I used to compare 3+ quotes and not less. Spending some time on that I came to Award Windows and happy on that.
Since I ordered 5 windows I got a reasonable good discount. As a result, ordered windows were replaced fast by highly qualified team. I talked to them, they are super friendly and always ready to make advances. The biggest impression is that they treated me as a really valuable customer and I am sure if I need any other door/windows installation I will definitely contact them; that I actually planning to do for my next reno stage.

Fully satisfied, replacement was done just perfectly.

Nothing makes us happier than to hear our customers are completely satisfied with the work we've completed. We appreciate your business and look forward to working on more projects together.

Baljinder in Hamilton
Baljinder in Hamilton

Window installation under Green Ontario Fund Program

Award window did awesome job in advising and installation under Green Ontario fund program. Jason and Cory explained this program to us in detail. Their delivery was on time. Installation was very professional and on time.

Hi Baljinder,

Thanks again for trusting our team to complete the job in a cost effective and efficient manner. It's a great time to be buying windows with the Green On Rebates available, we hope you are enjoying your custom windows!

PennyLane in Stoney Creek
PennyLane in Stoney Creek

Window replacement

Award Windows has been a refreshing company to work with from start to finish. During the in-home quote, Jason discussed the best options for my home - not just the most expensive (unlike another quote I received). The crew that came to install worked incredibly efficiently. They showed up right on time, and completed the job much quicker than I had anticipated. The quality workmanship shows. I highly recommend using Award Windows.

Hi PennyLane,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write a nice review about our company. We're glad Jason was able to explain all of your options in a cost effective manner. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Wendy T in Smithville
Wendy T in Smithville
1 review Smithville, ON

Whole home new window install

Great rapport with the salesman Jason. Answered all my questions, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He sent the crew of 5 over and they are wonderful! Courteous, efficient, happy to explain what they were doing. It was a pleasure to have them in my home. Our new windows look beautiful and I noticed a difference in the warmth of our home right away. I have already recc this company to my friends, family and clients. New windows ready for new nose print art from our boys :)

Hi Wendy,
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Aw Award Windows, we strive to go over and above for all of our customers and I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Hope the "boys" continue to enjoy the view.
Cheers!

Alefler in North York
Alefler in North York

Basement Windows Replaced

They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Met with Jason who walked me through the different options to replace all my old basement windows. I needed a quick turnaround and we were able to get windows ordered and installed in time without any issues. Would be happy to use Jason against for my window and door needs.

We're glad Jason's salesmanship was able to meet and exceed your expectations. Enjoy the windows, and we look forward to working together in the future.

More about Award Windows Inc

Award Windows has been serving the entire Golden Horseshoe area for over 45 years. Our customers have time and time again praised us on the quality service & workmanship we do for them.
At Award Windows, we do not sub-contract any of our installations. All work is done by our in-house employee based installation teams. When you call Award Windows you deal directly with the owners. There are no commission based sales people trying to convince you to buy something you don't need.
Specializing in custom fit thermal windows, doors, and sunrooms, we have the solution for your project. Call us today and we will help you get the job done the right way.