Award Windows Inc

70 Unsworth Dr Hamilton ON L8W 3K4

Reviews for Award Windows Inc

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New Doors and Window

Award Windows did a wonderful job with our new front and patio doors, as well as our awning kitchen window.
Jason was very knowledgeable, offered suggestions, and was attentive to what we wanted. He returned calls and emails promptly and ensured the whole process was seamless from start to finish. The installers were courteous and careful throughout the installation. We got several quotes, and we found Award Windows to be quite reasonable. We would not hesitate to recommend them to our family and friends.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto
1 review Caledonia, ON

Windows and Doors

Found their ad in my local paper and we already had a few quotes to replace our doors and main floor windows, but I thought I'd give them a call anyways. Jason came out and we went over what we needed, he gave us a really good number for the amount of windows (10) and front and rear sliding door that we needed to replace. There was no up-selling of what our needs were, just here's what we will do and here's the price. So we went with them. We went back and forth on the front door, as it was a pretty bold choice, but we narrowed in on what we wanted and he made sure of that.

Windows and rear sliding door were installed first. I have to say the guys that came were great, very friendly and seemed to be having a good time. They said it's been an insanely busy year which is a good thing to hear. They cleaned up well after themselves. The front door was installed a bit later, different team did the install on this one and again they were extremely friendly. I told my wife I wanted to keep the one guy around as he was super flattering about our design choices, and it was nice to have that positive attitude around, especially these days. I like to think you can tell a lot about a company from the crew that's doing the actual labour and installation, they usually don't hold back, and they all seemed to be quite content. Will be telling any of my friends that are looking to replace their doors and windows that you aren't going to beat this team.

Hi Jon,
We really appreciate the kinds words written about your experience. We will certainly send those compliments over to Jason and the installation crews! A front door can be the most important decision for any front exterior transformation and we're glad you are thrilled with your decision. Cheers!

Marjorie in Hamilton
Marjorie in Hamilton

Great installation on Aluminum Storm Doors

A great job by experienced professionals from the in place measurement to the installation. The installer was very thorough and accommodated a minor request we asked of him.
We are very pleased with the quality of the product and the installation.
Well done.

LoriS
LoriS
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Awning

Great workmanship, great prices, excellent quality, Was searching for a company to install an awning over my deck, I wanted one "made in Canada". was thrilled that Award Windows carried and installed these high quality awnings that were made in Canada

Hi Lori,

We are so glad that you decided to buy our locally made awning. In fact, all of the awnings, windows and doors that we sell are all locally manufactured. Enjoy the awning, we look forward to working with you again should you need anything in the future.

Adrienne
Adrienne
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Doors and Windows

Quite a number of years ago I had Award replace ALL my doors and windows in the house I had bought. I was so pleased with the quality of their product and installation that it was an easy decision to go with them again when I moved to a new home. My new doors and windows look great and the team that did the installation was truly top notch. One of my doorframes was in a sad state of repair prior to the new door but with the new frame, capping and door, it is both solid and aesthetically pleasing. Award Windows exceeded my expectations again!! Thanks Award!

Hi Adrienne,
Thank you very much for the kind words. It is always so nice to see previous customers come back to work with us on new projects. We look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy the new windows and doors!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replaced 9 windows and patio door.

We are very pleased with the job. The crew was very curtious and cleaned up after themselves all the time. Love the windows. Great job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Thanks

Thank you very much for the kind review. We certainly appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Several double hung windows

Award windows will not honor a 'warranty' so do not let that be a contributing factor in your decision making.

The cheap plastic clip that holds the window in place snapped off. The result is that the window falls out of the frame.

One screen on the second floor has warped.

Definitely not a quality product. I have a 20 year old window in my home that is in better condition than the newer ones installed by Award windows.

Hello,
Thank you for taking making us aware of an outstanding issue you are having. Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority at Award Windows. Unfortunately, we do not have a record of any outstanding issues regarding a screen. We are unable to verify your job as you have left your review as a private user. If you can please call our office at 905-522-6610, our operations manager John will be happy to help to get this issue resolved in a timely manner. Look forward to hearing from you.

Eileen O'Raw
Eileen O'Raw

Replacement doors and windows

I have been extremely satisfied with Award Windows Inc. for their workmanship, craftmanship, and products they offer. They recently completed the third house that I have had renovated. Their prices are competitive and within budget. This is a family owned business that takes great pride in what they offer and stands behind their guarantee. Their installers are great to work with and they took the initiative to trouble-shoot when issues arose (on my end - with deteriorated framing etc.) and offered solutions immediately. The owner actually dropped by to make sure I was fully satisfied. It's not too often, these days, that you get personable one-on-one service. I would strongly recommend Award Windows Inc. to anyone. Splendid job well done!!

Hi Eileen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tp
Tp
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great company from estimate to end of install!

I met with several of the big name window companies in Hamilton. While investigating a friend recommended Award Windows Inc. Am I glad they did! Award were professional, friendly and concerned about meeting our needs. All of the employees were personable and experienced. The windows look beautiful and we are completely satisfied. I fully recommed this great team of people!

We sincerely appreciate the kinds words and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Award Windows Inc
info@awardwindows.ca
905-522-6610

Award Windows in Hamilton
Award Windows in Hamilton

Windows / doors installed

I highly recommend Award Windows.
Excellent customer service, reasonably priced, professional high quality workmanship. Thanks to Steve and his entire team. A Special ? to Tom, truly a top notch installer.

Paul C.

Thank you Paul for the kind works. We've enjoyed working with you countless times over the last few years. We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty.

More about Award Windows Inc

Award Windows has been serving the entire Golden Horseshoe area for over 45 years. Our customers have time and time again praised us on the quality service & workmanship we do for them.
At Award Windows, we do not sub-contract any of our installations. All work is done by our in-house employee based installation teams. When you call Award Windows you deal directly with the owners. There are no commission based sales people trying to convince you to buy something you don't need.
Specializing in custom fit thermal windows, doors, and sunrooms, we have the solution for your project. Call us today and we will help you get the job done the right way.