Award Windows Inc

Reviews for Award Windows Inc

D. Cavarzan in Hamilton
D. Cavarzan in Hamilton

Window Replacement

From the time we contacted Award Windows until the job was finished, they were nothing but professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. We had all our windows replaced, plus the double front door and the patio door. There were no issues and they left the house clean. Jason was very helpful and patient and was able to walk us through the process so we fully understand what the job entailed. I have no hesitation recommending Award Windows and am totally satisfied with their work.

Joan T in Burlington
Joan T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Whole House Window Replacement

We had Award Windows replace our windows this past winter. The installers (two amazingly hard-working men, Fatos and Driton) did an excellent job, installing 11 windows, one 4-panel and one 5-panel, in one day and returning the next day to do the inside framing. We are very happy with the look of the new windows and the difference they have made regarding heat loss. Thank you to salesman Jason for a very competitive price. He also took the time to stop by to see how the work was progressing the first day. We would highly recommend this company for their quality work.

Jack K in Burlington
Jack K in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Window Replacements

I'm "over the moon happy" with the new windows. From quote to install the process was seamless. The style of window installed (casement) took the house from 1953 and firmly planted it in this century. Already noticed the soundproofing difference compared to the old single hung.
I did my research over the past 2 years and I'm so glad I went with Award Windows. Got it all, style; quality; features and a great price!
I also have to thank the installers Tom and Mike for the fantastic job they did.
Thank you again!
Jack K

D Sevsek in Hamilton
D Sevsek in Hamilton

Bay window

Award did our basement windows 2 years ago, and did so well we decided to use them to replace our original 1961 bay window. The job was very professional from the quote process to the finished product. The work was finished as promised, and on time, with minimal finishing required to the original drywall by myself. Very happy with the work and quality of the window.

Tina in Hamilton
Tina in Hamilton

windows

from beginning to end was a great experience. the crew who did the instillation were fantastic! quality , service, and prices i have no complains. Thank you for my beautiful windows award windows!!!!!!

JJ  in Hamilton
JJ in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Awesome windows nice clean job

Had 12 windows replaced 2 weeks ago with the frame and trim. The crew came in the morning 4 guys and had everything finished in 1 day. Vacuumed cleaned up and showed me how to use the windows. I got white on the inside and outside. I could already feel the difference in the house. It was really cold outside but they did 1 window at a time. would highly recommend great prices for quality and workmanship!

Ryan in Ottawa
Ryan in Ottawa

Patio Doors/Windows

Great experience from start to finish with Award windows. Had excellent advice and input to pick the right doors and windows for the job and they all turned out amazing. They kept me informed and up to date throughout the process from order to install and the workmanship is flawless. I will definitely be using Award Windows again!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Front door

Brutal customer service!!! So far I have waited 6 months for my custom painted door to be installed. I was informed that it was ready over a month ago. I STILL don't have my new front door! Support a company that is reliable, honest and cares about their customers.

Thank you for your review. We will take your feedback and use it to better ourselves as a business. Unfortunately, we are completely unaware of who you are and/or what order this is. If you can please call our office at 905-522-6610 we would be happy to book an appointment for installation. Have a great day.

alyson.hay17
alyson.hay17

Windows and doors - residential

Working with Award Windows was one of the easiest parts of my renovation. They were always on-time, professional and their customer service is above and beyond. They kept me up to date with every step of the process from manufacturing to install. They even processed all the government rebate forms for me, which was one less things for me to handle during a big renovation. I'd highly recommend using Award Windows for all your window and door needs.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows

Great Service ! Award window staff were friendly and easy to communicate with. They helped us decide on the colour and style of windows to best fit our home and they turned out better than we could have imagined! We had a issue with one of our screens and they replaced it next business day. From placing our order to installation and now the follow up for the green on rebate Award Windows provided great service and we're able to answer all questions/concerns in a timely manner.

We would use Award Windows again for any upcoming projects !

More about Award Windows Inc

Award Windows has been serving the entire Golden Horseshoe area for over 45 years. Our customers have time and time again praised us on the quality service & workmanship we do for them.
At Award Windows, we do not sub-contract any of our installations. All work is done by our in-house employee based installation teams. When you call Award Windows you deal directly with the owners. There are no commission based sales people trying to convince you to buy something you don't need.
Specializing in custom fit thermal windows, doors, and sunrooms, we have the solution for your project. Call us today and we will help you get the job done the right way.