Windows & Doors Installation & Service

905-522-6610
70 Unsworth Dr
Hamilton
L8W 3K4

Working with Award Windows was one of the easiest parts of my renovation. They were always on-time, professional and their customer service is above and beyond. They kept me up to date with every step of the process from manufacturing to install. They even processed all the government rebate forms for me, which was one less things for me to handle during a big renovation. I'd highly recommend using Award Windows for all your window and door needs.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows

Great Service ! Award window staff were friendly and easy to communicate with. They helped us decide on the colour and style of windows to best fit our home and they turned out better than we could have imagined! We had a issue with one of our screens and they replaced it next business day. From placing our order to installation and now the follow up for the green on rebate Award Windows provided great service and we're able to answer all questions/concerns in a timely manner.

We would use Award Windows again for any upcoming projects !

Amusa in Hamilton
Amusa in Hamilton

Window Installation

Very professional. Had all windows replaced and installed within a day. Very satisfied with the service and work done. Communication throughout the process was great. I would definitely use Award Windows for future projects.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New windows and exterior doors

Award Windows were very professional. They gave me a low pressure competitive estimate. From there they followed up with installation that was second to none. The owner has obviously spent time hiring the finest installers in the area and it shows in there finish product.

Harley in Brantford
Harley in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Windows

.Had a few issues but when i spoke to Cory he resolved them right away. Had fingerprints on windows and caulking not finished around some windows. Was corrected right away. Excellent service and would recommend them to anybody looking for new windows.

Hi Harley,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad we were able to take care of a few minor issues that you had in a timely manner. We certainly hope you enjoy the windows for years to come!

Sgreene in Hamilton
Sgreene in Hamilton

Excellent

We just got all of our main floor windows replaced. The windows look great and work great. They came to install 13 windows and got it all done in roughly 7 hours. Very impressed with the job well done. Everyone was very nice and understanding on what we wanted as well. Definitely recommend award windows and will be using them for future projects!

Hi Shauna,
Thanks for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future. Enjoy the windows....and the Green On Rebate Money!!

t. in Hamilton
t. in Hamilton

13 windows replaced and a door

905-522-6610
70 Unsworth Dr
Hamilton
L8W 3K4

Got new windows and front door installed this week :) The crew and sales rep Jason did a great job, they were friendly and hard working. I would recommend them, thanks for your work.

Mike D WATERDOWN 4/2/18 in Hamilton
Mike D WATERDOWN 4/2/18 in Hamilton

Replace 13 windows , patio door and 3 section front door

Award Windows did a great job from A to Z. Jason the sales rep.,gave me a quote very knowledgeable about product and installation. Went to showroom in Hamilton.Jason showed me samples of windows and doors,explained how they worked.The installation Team of [Tom,Mike and Jeff] installed all windows and doors in two days! Excellent job guys! Very happy with doors and windows ! Special thanks to the manager Steve. Will tell friends and family of the quality product and service. Thanks Award Windows!!

Ol in Ottawa
Ol in Ottawa
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows installation

Having invited representative for a free quote in house, I got all the answers on my questions. I am not that professional in windows technology but was described with all possible options that a window might have.
I used to compare 3+ quotes and not less. Spending some time on that I came to Award Windows and happy on that.
Since I ordered 5 windows I got a reasonable good discount. As a result, ordered windows were replaced fast by highly qualified team. I talked to them, they are super friendly and always ready to make advances. The biggest impression is that they treated me as a really valuable customer and I am sure if I need any other door/windows installation I will definitely contact them; that I actually planning to do for my next reno stage.

Fully satisfied, replacement was done just perfectly.

Nothing makes us happier than to hear our customers are completely satisfied with the work we've completed. We appreciate your business and look forward to working on more projects together.

Baljinder in Hamilton
Baljinder in Hamilton

Window installation under Green Ontario Fund Program

Award window did awesome job in advising and installation under Green Ontario fund program. Jason and Cory explained this program to us in detail. Their delivery was on time. Installation was very professional and on time.

Hi Baljinder,

Thanks again for trusting our team to complete the job in a cost effective and efficient manner. It's a great time to be buying windows with the Green On Rebates available, we hope you are enjoying your custom windows!

More about Award Windows Inc

Award Windows has been serving the entire Golden Horseshoe area for over 45 years. Our customers have time and time again praised us on the quality service & workmanship we do for them.
At Award Windows, we do not sub-contract any of our installations. All work is done by our in-house employee based installation teams. When you call Award Windows you deal directly with the owners. There are no commission based sales people trying to convince you to buy something you don't need.
Specializing in custom fit thermal windows, doors, and sunrooms, we have the solution for your project. Call us today and we will help you get the job done the right way.