Palm Tree Pools & Contracting Inc

Reviews for Palm Tree Pools & Contracting Inc

Rita Kubat from Etobicoke
Rita Kubat from Etobicoke

Pool leak

Professional, caring, efficient, knowledgeable, I was so taken back by how quickly the found the problem with leaking in my pool and how quickly it was fixed.. I was very very grateful they were able to find a bit of time to come to my home. These guys were really busy and I was beside myself. COVID-19 made it difficult since people wanted pools. Fixing pools was not priory except to Brent and his team from palm tree pools, I will forever grateful. This is a very good pool company, I have had a pool for 35 years this one is best by far.
Rita kubat

KAREN TYLER from Brampton
KAREN TYLER from Brampton

new pool liner

I cant say enough good things about Palm Tree Pools (Brent Weston). They worked non stop to get my pool liner in on time (actually a week early) for my relatives coming to stay. The crew are hard working, polite and very knowledgeable. If you need anything done to your pool please give them a call.

More about Palm Tree Pools & Contracting Inc

Palm Tree Pools opened in 2003 to provide a higher class of service in the residential swimming pool market. For all too many pool owners, the pool had become a headache and a burden, and the problems most commonly stemmed from unreliable, uninformed service technicians. Palm Tree Pools technicians are ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brampton?