Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs

Pool Opening

1-800-263-7157
624 Queensway Court
Peterborough

I am a Real Estate Broker, and as such I get asked to recommend businesses like Pool companies as one example.

I will never use Sterling again, or recommend them to anyone. The service is below par, and what they include in an opening is ridiculous. The team they send does the bare minimum if that.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Pool opening and closing

They get away with charging extra by hiding permission to do so in the fine print. Don't expect a call if they are going to charge you more since, as the manager at The Whitby location indicated, was she is too busy for that. Oh, and they never complete the entire job unless you are there to micromanage them. Horrible service from top to bottom.

Tim from Peterborough
Tim from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Pool installation

1-800-263-7157
624 Queensway Court
Peterborough

We called several companies to have a pool installed, they all called us back immediately, except for Sterling Pools. They called us back 5 days later with an excuse of the message being lost on his desk. I did not want to deal with Sterling Pools, but my wife liked Cory and they had the best price. They seemed very helpful and said there were looking at the end of May for the install, then we gave them the 1000$ deposit.....

I think we made a serious mistake dealing with Sterling Pools. We have called them a few times with questions and the girl who answers the phone always says they are not in and we leave a message. Sterling Pools have never returned any of our messages after receiving the deposit.

Here it is the first week of June we were to have a pool already installed but no one will return our calls to give us an update. I will have follow up posts to let you know if I ever get a pool this year.

I am not impressed with Sterling Pools customer service and am now really scared what happens if I have problems in the future if and when I get a pool. I should have went with my gut feelings and not dealt with Sterling Pools the first time they would not return my call enquiring about getting a pool. I understand people get busy but as a company Sterling Pools should be honest and just call people back.

Very disappointed and pool less in Peterborough.