T. Simpson Roofing Ltd.

Newmarket ON

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

new shingles

Around 17 years ago we needed to get a new roof for our house we contracted T Simpson roofing they did an excellent job, in and out quickly professional and cleaned up very well. We were so pleased my wife would tell all the neighbours on her walks as the whole subdivision started to need roofs and we saw their sign come up a lot.
We did not hesitate to call them when we needed it done again, we did not even get quotes from anywhere else. While the name of the company was the same the service was not, they left a terrible mess my wife even had to pick up nails of our driveway after they left and the service certainly was not the same in any way.
When my wife called to discuss her concerns she was asked to refer to her contract several times and they also responded with did you not read the contract? Again, we were so pleased the last time never even thought we had to read all the fine print.
Bottom line is we will no longer recommend them to anyone, but I will say they are just another roofing company make sure you get quotes elsewhere, go with who feels best for you and do not forget to read their contract!!!