Cambridge Roofing

470 Collier MacMillan Drive Cambridge ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Breslau  >  Cambridge Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cambridge Roofing

2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Our neighbours had hired Cambridge Roofing and we were in need of a new roof so we called and very promptly had an appointment in home to review the project and various options to choose from.

Tracey from Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

We were recommended Cambridge Roofing from a friend. We asked them to quote on some flashing , as although the roof was relatively new the flashings had come away from the house and water was leaking into the garage. (Previous work was not done by them). They were very efficient and even fixed the downward drain which was part of the problem.
I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Inna from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Had an issue with this company. However, it seems that the company is willing to do additional work for free to resolve it. I am very hopeful at this point.

Review has 1 previous version
Margaret T. from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

After extensive research of local roofing companies and materials, and estimates from 5 companies ranging in cost from $5065 to almost $8000, I chose Cambridge Roofing for quality of product, factory certification for installation of GAF products, what they proposed to do, the recommendations from satisfied customers, evidence of good service, and the overall cost of $5875 which was very competitive for a steep pitched roof. They also agreed to fix my leaking roof earlier than other companies and tarped the problem area until they could do a complete roofing job. The roofers were knowledgeable, worked really hard, did an excellent job, and cleaned up meticulously to avoid problems for my neighbours' cars. The roof looks really great and I no longer worry when heavy rain or storms are forecast. I would happily recommend this company to family and friends.

The Dancing Elephant
9 reviews Kitchener, ON

My wife & I interviewed 5 separate companies (all of which were rated BBB A- or higher) for quotes on replacing our roof. We considered 4 asphalt and 1 well-known metal roofer. Of the asphalt roofers, 3 of them were GAF Master Elite installers like Cambridge Roofing (which means that they can offer GAF shingles with 50-yr non-prorated warranties), and 1 BP shingle installer.

The quote from Cambridge Roofing offered the exact same quality shingles & underlayment as the competitors. The best part, for us, was that they were easily $2000 less than the nearest (BP) installer, and about $4000 less than the nearest (GAF) installer. They were approximately $12000 less than the most expensive asphalt roofer and about $17000 less than the metal roofer that we had interviewed. (So, words of wisdom: be absolutely sure to solicit multiple quotations when you embark on this type of home repair, since there is a huge variance in costs for, ultimately, the same end result.)

Dealing with Cambridge Roofing's representatives was a real pleasure; unlike some companies, I found the employees at Cambridge Roofing to be at all times polite & knowledgeable, and more than willing to explain specific choices that they had set out in their quotations. My opinion is that this company was not out to "up-sell" me on unnecessary products, which is an issue that I had encountered with some of my roofing quotes -- e.g., some other companies (not Cambridge Roofing) tried to up-sell me on more 'Moore vents' for my already-professionally-ventilated attic, and also on an entire roof covered in an 'ice & water shield' which isn't really necessary for my roof's slope.

The tear-down of the old shingles & installation of the new roof went very smoothly. Cambridge Roofing's 7-man crew worked approximately ~2 days in total. They were polite, respectful, and kept the premises clean. As a layman, all I can really say is that the installation job looks good and doesn't leak; no problems observed thus far.

Overall, I would strongly recommend that anyone solicit a quotation from this company. I'm very pleased with the results and the cost-savings to me were substantial.

M B in Cambridge
10 reviews CAMBRIDGE, ON

We knew when we moved into our home that we would likely have to get new shingles sooner rather than later...but after the first hard rain in the spring, it turned out to be sooner! Luckily Cambridge Roofing helped us through this crisis. They were friendly, told us what needed to be fixed and what could wait, and overall I felt I could trust them to do a good job, which they did in the end. There was a minor problem which they resolved promptly. Highly recommended.

galt
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

We had our roof done by Cambridge Roofing. They gave us a quote and a discount for getting the work done in the Winter. They were quick, efficient and the work looks great. They honored the price from the quote. They also cleaned up after themselves when they were done. Highly recommended!!!!!!