Apex Pest Control Ltd

Pest & Animal Control
160-1489 Marine Drive West Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in North Vancouver  >  Apex Pest Control Ltd

Reviews for Apex Pest Control Ltd

604-926-2739
160-1489 Marine Drive
West Vancouver
BC

We have been working with Apex for years - we've had racoons, mice, etc. and Adrian has worked hard for us to keep the critters at bay. Always so pleasant to deal with, reliable and dedicated. Can't recommend him any higher.

JC from Abbotsford
JC from Abbotsford
1 review Burnaby, BC

Wood bugs

Great experience working with Adrian who came over, asked me questions, looked around at the bugs in my basement, diagnosed the problem, came up with the solution and solved my pest problem. He was confident yet humble in his demeanor which as very pleaaant to work with. I would absolutely recommend Apex Pest Control if you have a pest problem in a heartbeat!

L
L
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Residence

I had a rather extensive pest issue in my residence & didn’t know who I should call. After speaking to some friends, I heard good things about Apex Pest Control & I gave them a call. I gave Adrian a description of what pest issues & concerns I was having, and he came the same day & resolved my issue. I have had no further issues since Apex came.
He was very professional, reliable, honest, hard working & did a great job - recommend!