Pave Guard

andre chan in North york
andre chan in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Weeds growing on driveway

Used Pave-Way twice before with no problem - name now changed to Pave-Guard. Three months after paving was done, weeds were sprouting at various spots. Phoned and sent photos to no avail. No one turned up.

Sorry - wrong one

Will rewrite

Do not publish

Asphalt paving has grass coming within 8 months

We did the paving last fall. Asphalt was obviously Not fine enough. Eight months later, grass came out of it.

A neighbour who did the asphalt paving with them, told me they had bubbles on the pavement few weeks after it was done.

Called them, they said they would come the next day. But guess how long tomorrow is? Forever.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Avoid this company at all cost!

They did our asphalt driveway in summer 2015. After it was done and we gave them the money, I found the job is not done nicely since there are some cracks in the driveway and some asphalt pieces are not fined enough... Then I called him to check. David came back and checked, said he would put some protection on the driveway but I need to contact him in April 2016. I thought he was nice and different than other contractors. But I was sooooo wrong!
Then in 2016, I contacted him almost every month, he kept telling me he was busy and cannot come to check it. Then after a few months in the end, he told me to contact his partner Louigi, (416-743-0111). But Louigi NEVER replied my call or my message! David kept telling me that he has sent messages to Louigi but now it looked like they are just playing me around, wait until i lost my patient and let them go. Now it is the end of 2016 and they never come back! That 1 year warranty they claimed is simply some piece of junk.

I have to say they are dishonest contractors and if you wanna find them to do your work, good luck. The best thing to do is to avoid them at all cost! No matter David or his partner Louigi.

Tip for future work, never pay contractor full until you are 100% satisfied with their work, especially something like driveway, since you cannot step on it for a couple of days after they have finished. their job!

Amy in Stratford
Amy in Stratford

Paving

Had driveway done in August 2015.
Big hole developed this year, cracking and sinking. Not even a year later.
Dave doesn't return calls and 5 houses on our street have the same problem. He's not returning their calls either!
Some of the people on our street are older people with fixed incomes; they can't afford to pay for another company to come re-pave.
Disgusting service.

Steve in Mississauga
Steve in Mississauga

Drive way front walkway and steps

Cut my cable and phone lines, did walkway completely different from drawing, steps sank within a couple of months and after calling many times to fix the steps all I hear is the same crap yeah yeah yeah but nothing happens, DO NOT HIRE this company

Lori H from Toronto
Lori H from Toronto

Driveway paving

Seemed to take a while to get things going, but perhaps that's a good sign that they were busy! Staff were great - very friendly but still professional and true to their word. We felt the prices were very reasonable, but most importantly, we're very pleased with the outcome. The depth of the asphalt should ensure the driveway will endure for a long time, and finally - it looks EXCELLENT!!

Toba Wahabi from Toronto
Toba Wahabi from Toronto

Pavement on Driveway

I'd like to rate Pave-guard with 5 stars, as we are very much satisfied with the pavement done on our driveway (June 2015). They were very efficient with all the work. Thank You Howard and your team for the great job!

Baby from Pickering
Baby from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

driveway

My husband and I spoke with Dave, and he promised the work would be completed as he himself would come out on Monday. Thanks for getting this issue resolved asap

Review has 1 previous version

I'd be more than happy to resolve this. I dont know the address or who you are. You can call me at 4168994995. Thank you David.

Colin from Toronto
Colin from Toronto

Driveway

We had Dave from Pave Guard do our driveway 3 years back. It was professionally completed on schedule. It still looks new with no sinking whatsoever. Thank you Pave Guard!

More about Pave Guard

Pave Guard has been in business since 1990. Quality workmanship is guaranteed in writing. We always offer the best price possible. Services include: Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Interlocking Stone, cement work, and Driveway Curbs. For a free written estimate, please call us. Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Driveway Curbs, Driveway, Sealer/ ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Downsview?