Pave Guard

Reviews for Pave Guard

Emilie in Toronto
Emilie in Toronto

Driveway asphalt

We are very satisfied with the works that they did all the workers are very friendly and very funny they explain to us the grade of materials that they are using we highly recommend paveway

ahsan
ahsan

driveway asphalt

hi, i got my driveway done in October of 2021, we had a great experience working with this team. Everyone was efficient and work was done in a timely manner. The guys were nice, friendly and cleaned up after. Highly recommend .
code number 252

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

driveway repaved

I had my driveway repaved with some interlocking by this company. They did high-quality work , my driveway looks incredible. The staff were friendly to deal with and got the job done.

Pave way asphalt

2 5 2 is the code to activate my gift card . The service was great. The driveway is looking amazing ... Great job ! They were fast and quick too.

JL
JL

Asphalt Driveway

The men who contacted me, Howard and Alan were very courteous. They were very accurate with the time of the removal of the old asphalt, and putting on the new asphalt. The asphalt is top grade and not recycled. I will truly recommend this company to my friends. Thank you

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Good job

They did a Good job. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a paving services company. They were fast and efficient. Only 4 stars because they left garbage (water bottles, brown paper bag, etc) in our grass when done.

Donesh
Donesh
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Asphalt Paving

I had complex requirements of constructing retaining walls on both sides of the driveway and Paveway guys were very accommodating.

The quality of their work is great and definitely recommend to my friends.

Ashphalt Driveway

Because of Corona my project was bit delayed but at the end I am happy with their job. They have a good team. Allen and Michael these two guys doing great .

Regards
Brampton L7A2L7

Blanca in Toronto
Blanca in Toronto

Frustrated disappointed!!! BEWARE

Contacted to pave driveway,interlock and step entrance, paid in full $3,400 which includes $250 for a step that was never done, rest of the work completed in 3 months , think too long and now waiting 4 months to replace salvage/used step instead of the one I paid for, nothing like the one on brochure,no one answers texts or phone calls, run business from a mailbox, there is no office at their Jane st address, beware don't pay them until they fully complete their job as you will never see them or hear from them again....

Manasa
Manasa
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Parking

I had my driveway repaved by this company. They did high quality work , my driveway looks incredible. The staff were very efficient with time and were friendly to deal with.

More about Pave Guard

Pave Guard has been in business since 1990. Quality workmanship is guaranteed in writing. We always offer the best price possible. Services include: Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Interlocking Stone, cement work, and Driveway Curbs. For a free written estimate, please call us. Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Driveway Curbs, Driveway, Sealer/ ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Downsview?