Pave Guard

Paving Contractors
7581 Jane St Vaughan ON L4K 1X3

Reviews for Pave Guard

Ashphalt Driveway

Because of Corona my project was bit delayed but at the end I am happy with their job. They have a good team. Allen and Michael these two guys doing great .

Regards
Brampton L7A2L7

Blanca in Toronto
Blanca in Toronto

Frustrated disappointed!!! BEWARE

Contacted to pave driveway,interlock and step entrance, paid in full $3,400 which includes $250 for a step that was never done, rest of the work completed in 3 months , think too long and now waiting 4 months to replace salvage/used step instead of the one I paid for, nothing like the one on brochure,no one answers texts or phone calls, run business from a mailbox, there is no office at their Jane st address, beware don't pay them until they fully complete their job as you will never see them or hear from them again....

Manasa
Manasa
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Parking

karen
karen
0 reviews Milton, ON

Great job

They did a very good job. They are a good company and I already recommended it to a lot of people and friend and family. And was not too expensive.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent work

I had my driveway repaved by this company. They did high quality work , my driveway looks incredible. The staff were very efficient with time and were friendly to deal with. 5 stars

Paveway reno

They came early in the morning, got started and finished it fairly quickly and it looks great. We have to wait 5 days for it to day up. I have no complaints yet

andre chan in North york
andre chan in North york
9 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Weeds growing on driveway

Used Pave-Way twice before with no problem - name now changed to Pave-Guard. Three months after paving was done, weeds were sprouting at various spots. Phoned and sent photos to no avail. No one turned up.

Sorry - wrong one

Will rewrite

Do not publish

Asphalt paving has grass coming within 8 months

We did the paving last fall. Asphalt was obviously Not fine enough. Eight months later, grass came out of it.

A neighbour who did the asphalt paving with them, told me they had bubbles on the pavement few weeks after it was done.

Called them, they said they would come the next day. But guess how long tomorrow is? Forever.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Avoid this company at all cost!

They did our asphalt driveway in summer 2015. After it was done and we gave them the money, I found the job is not done nicely since there are some cracks in the driveway and some asphalt pieces are not fined enough... Then I called him to check. David came back and checked, said he would put some protection on the driveway but I need to contact him in April 2016. I thought he was nice and different than other contractors. But I was sooooo wrong!
Then in 2016, I contacted him almost every month, he kept telling me he was busy and cannot come to check it. Then after a few months in the end, he told me to contact his partner Louigi, (416-743-0111). But Louigi NEVER replied my call or my message! David kept telling me that he has sent messages to Louigi but now it looked like they are just playing me around, wait until i lost my patient and let them go. Now it is the end of 2016 and they never come back! That 1 year warranty they claimed is simply some piece of junk.

I have to say they are dishonest contractors and if you wanna find them to do your work, good luck. The best thing to do is to avoid them at all cost! No matter David or his partner Louigi.

Tip for future work, never pay contractor full until you are 100% satisfied with their work, especially something like driveway, since you cannot step on it for a couple of days after they have finished. their job!

Amy in Stratford
Amy in Stratford

Paving

Had driveway done in August 2015.
Big hole developed this year, cracking and sinking. Not even a year later.
Dave doesn't return calls and 5 houses on our street have the same problem. He's not returning their calls either!
Some of the people on our street are older people with fixed incomes; they can't afford to pay for another company to come re-pave.
Disgusting service.

More about Pave Guard

Pave Guard has been in business since 1990. Quality workmanship is guaranteed in writing. We always offer the best price possible. Services include: Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Interlocking Stone, cement work, and Driveway Curbs. For a free written estimate, please call us. Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Driveway Curbs, Driveway, Sealer/ ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Downsview?