Peel Exterior Maintenance

Ofelia H Chaires in Toronto
Ofelia H Chaires in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Wonderful Service

I had the pleasure of working with Peel Exterior Maintenance Inc for our commercial landscaping project.I've have found the team to be creative and very easy to work with. They performed a wide variety of work here, including design as well as maintenance work. The price was also very comparable to other landscaping companies. Above all, we believe that we have received both quality and valuable service.

Yankee in Toronto
Yankee in Toronto

Comercial Landscaping

I can't say wholly about the quality and dedication they put into their work, and I am always satisfied with their work. Peel has excellent customer service and pricing, and I am happy with the staff and owners' response over the time I have worked with them. I highly recommend this company for consideration with regards to landscape projects or on-going contractual maintenance works.

Joel Chan from Mississauga
Joel Chan from Mississauga

Lawn Care

Peel Exterior Maintenance provided excellent packages for caring for my lawn. They tailored to my needs and were very helpful, informative, and friendly. I would recommend Peel Exterior Maintenance to friends and family.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Streetsville?