Landscape Contractors & Designers

Judy from Vancouver
Judy from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

River Rock Installation

Our front lawn had been ripped up by raccoons due to a chafer beetle infestation and I called to get an estimate on ripping out the remainder of the lawn and laying down landscape paper and river rock. Thomas was pleasant to deal with and the quote was reasonable. The crew of three came early in the morning and did the job in one day! They are extremely busy in the spring/summer and we had to wait about two weeks before they could do our job but we are quite pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend them! By the way, the company is now located on Garden Avenue in North Van.

Thanks for the positive review!

Nina from North Vancouver
Nina from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Landscape and home lighting

We had our front and back garden landscaped by another company in 2014, and since their regular contractor was not available for lighting, we contacted Great Canadian.
From the start, Mark T. was professional and knowledgeable - since our house is not very modern and is on a small lot, we wanted to make sure the lighting was subtle and complementary. Mark gave us some great suggestions, and came back several times to tweak things and make sure they were perfect. He rushed the job on our garden path lights (if memory serves correctly, I think he even worked on a Sunday) so that the lights would be up for Hallowe'en and the little ones didn't fall in the dark!
We are so pleased with the end result, it's the "icing on the cake" for our house. As soon as our budget is replenished, we'd like to have Mark come back to do our back yard lighting!

Hi Nina,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing such positive things from our clients. I know Mark thoroughly enjoyed working on your project and looks forward to coming back to finish off the back. Chris O'Donohue - President

Melody Johnson from Vancouver
Melody Johnson from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Lawn and garden cleanup. River rock installation

They were all very punctual and professional. Thomas was very quick to respond to any questions and/or concerns. There was a bit of miscommunication on their part at the very beginning but it was dealt with and resolved very quickly.
Overall, we are very pleased with the Great Canadian Landscaping Company and would definitely use them again!

Melody,

Thank you for your review. I am glad Thomas and crew sorted it out. We try hard to make sure the jobs are 100% clear from the beginning but sometimes misinterpretation can happen. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
Gordon Phinney from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Landscaping

I called these guys in to fix the problems that my previous landscaper had left behind.
They came in slightly below their quote and I swear they worked more hours than I was charged for. The only reason I can figure for this is they take pride in their work.
I will definitely use them again!

Thanks Gordon, we appreciate the review and your comments. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jessica Homewood in North vancouver

111 Bowser Ave
North Vancouver
BC
V7P3H1

My front and back yard was all dirt and moss, they had it a full fresh lawn in no time flat and for a great price. we didnt have to lift a finger and they were gone before I got home

Jessica, Thank you for letting us transform your front and back yard. We enjoyed working with you and Brad and getting it done right.

More about The Great Canadian Landscaping Company Ltd

The Great Canadian Landscaping Company provide Design, Installation and Maintenance Services to Residential and Commercial clients on the North Shore, Vancouver and Sea to Sky Cooridor. Some our services include Paving Stone & Natural Stone Installations, Firepits, Outdoor BBQs & Kitchens, Lawn & Garden Installations, Synthetic Turf, Retaining Walls, and ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North Vancouver?