MBTW Group The

Review for MBTW Group The

G in Church Hill Meadows
G in Church Hill Meadows

Tree Planting

I moved into a new development. The company came and planted 2 trees. 1 died and have spent 10 months trying to resolve the issue. However nobody calls me back and nobody is ever in the office. When I ask the receptionest if "person" is available she just says hold on a moment and transfers to their voice mail, zero customer service. I have reached the point where if I don't get a hold of anyone in the next month, I will uproot the tree, drop it off at their office and plant a tree of my own so I can have one for this summer rather then a dead one and send them a bill.