Walden's Kitchen Centre

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Hwy 7 E Peterborough ON
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Peterborough  >  Walden's Kitchen Centre

Review for Walden's Kitchen Centre

Kim in Peterborough
Kim in Peterborough
17 reviews Peterborough, ON

Bathroom vanity and Quartz countertop

We were referred to Walden's after an insurance claim. I was looking for a contemporary styled "floating" bathroom vanity with a high gloss finish, in keeping with a modern style. I didn't see anything in the showroom which really fit this look, but Steve Walden worked with me and was able to modify a cabinet so it appeared to float, and ordered doors with a high gloss finish. I got a look I love, within our budget.

If you don't see what you like in the showroom, don't be afraid to ask! I have to say, though, that showroom needs a woman's touch. As the mother of a toddler, the crayons and little table were appreciated, but when they fell on the floor, I was disgusted with how dirty the floor was! It looked like it hadn't been dusted, washed or even swept in at least a year!