Consiglio's Kitchenware & Gift

Consiglio's Kitchenware & Gift

Reviews for Consiglio's Kitchenware & Gift

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Housewares

Ordered product from them. FABULOUS service. Replied to my email questions within 24 hours. Shipping was extremely fast. I was worried about having cast iron cookware being shipped out and arriving damaged, but the packaging was incredibly well done. I got what I ordered, not a "made in China" alternative. Prices were very competitive with other online and brick and mortar retailers. Definitely recommend ordering any of your kitchen needs from them!

N. Eaton in Toronto
N. Eaton in Toronto

Pasta machine, bakeware

Consiglio's is a very large kitchen and housewares store with appliances, cookware, table ware, Italian foods and even personal care items like hand soaps and lotions.

They have pretty good coupons in their flyers (I got a small ceramic baking dish for free with my purchase) and only carry the best brand names (Le Crueset, etc.).

I've been using the pasta machine I bought there for a few years now and it works perfectly.

Tim Burgstein
Tim Burgstein

Kitchenware & Gifts

Shopping along st clair I found this great store. Went in and to my surprise was made a fresh espresso complements of the kind staff. Purchased several small appliances (super pricing) and a great rare find chestnut cutter. Finally found my fig syrup in the lower level food department for my secret Christmas cookies.

paulaa
paulaa
1 review Lawler, IA

Unique Kitchenware with Italian Cuisine in mind, Specialty food department and specializes in top quality espresso machines!

This store is very unique, 35 years in Toronto atleast, I was shopping and found so many unique specialty kitchen gadgets and huge selections of kitchenware. Purchased my saeco at 40% less than the bay! The lower level is a specialty food department with pastas, oils and amazing sauces. My favourite store in Toronto, highly recommend. Also purchased pasta maker from Consiglios.ca.

More about Consiglio's Kitchenware & Gift

Ever since my father the late John Consiglio opened the store in 1975 our passion at Consiglio's Kitchenware & Gift has been Italian cuisine. I invite you to come and share our passion and experience a touch of Italy by exploring our 3 floors of Brand Name products like Guzzini, ...
Looking for Housewares pros in York?