Speedy Plumbing & Heating

PO Box 23034 Rpo West End Vernon BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vernon  >  Speedy Plumbing & Heating

Review for Speedy Plumbing & Heating

250-542-1902
PO Box 23034 Rpo West End
Vernon
BC

Grant went over & above to get me hot water. Being terminally ill he knew the Cold Water Hurt my body. He spent 2 days to get the problem fixed.
Day 1 was to Diagnose the problem & Day 2 was spending 3 hours Fixing the problem, including 2 store trips.
His Fee was very reasonable leaving room for a $40 tip which Grant so deserved!

Several people gave me several plumbers names & everyone I called all said I needed my tank replaced. Since all my $$$ goes towards Travel Medical Costs & Several Medications I could not afford a new tank.
Then I remembered I had a Plumber/Furnace man over a few years ago for a couple of different problems & I found him to be Very Honest! I couldn't remember his or his Companys name but I remembered I had his Info in an Old Cell Phone. After charging my old phone I typed Plumber into Contacts & Grant From Speedy came up & I had Stars beside his name with Notes saying very Nice & Honest!
I gave Grant a call & he asked what the problem was, then he asked if my tank was leaking & I said No & he said it was just an Element which costs $25-$30 plus Labor! I was in Happy Tears to hear he was still as Nice & as Honest as before!

From the bottom of my heart & then some, I Thank You Grant for your Honesty & your Kindness!!! You will not be forgotten....

Sincerely, the happiest customer ever,
Kimberlee :) :)