High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

570 Alden Road Unit 3 Markham ON L3R
High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Reviews for High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Furnace Maintenance

Jason the technician was very polite, professional and honest. He did not try and upsell us and took the time to answer all the questions we had. He produced a print of the the key metrics and left us with some practical money saving tips. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends and family.

Thanks for kind review!

Hilton in Richmond Hill
Hilton in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace broke during polar vortex, next day replacement

I contacted High Efficiency Cooling on a Friday night after discovering my 25 year old furnace wasn't providing heat (despite calling for it). Rick (the owner) was very kind and tried to help me over the phone do some troubleshooting but after 2-3 phone calls it became clear some parts were broken and needed to be replaced.

Unfortunately my furnace brand (Trane) isn't popular here in Toronto and Rick didn't have the parts that were needed for a weekend repair, needing to wait for Monday instead. After some discussion Rick recommended I consider purchasing a new furnace mainly due to its age and likely need for further repair in the coming years. Rick sent me some quotes ranging from $2800-$4000 and let me do some research. I ended going back and forth with Rick until 11pm on Friday night when I decided to purchase a new furnace because Rick's installer had availability on Saturday and they had the furnace I want in stock.

Saturday they came by on time (between 1-2pm) and brought the new Lennox furnace. The installation took about 4 hours, and the installer made sure to clean up after himself when he was done. The furnace installation was done well, wiring is clean and they installed new intake and exhaust using the white pipes (PVC) as per code.

The only thing the installer didn't do (despite me clarifying with him) was to configure my furnace for 2-Stage operation on 1 Heat wire. I was a bit disappointed by that, but for myself it was pretty straightforward to configure after reading the manual. However given Rick's phenomenal service, I'm still happy to give High Efficiency Cooling and Heating 5 stars. I'll provide my feedback to Rick for further training of his installer.

Having spent Saturday using 2 space heaters sitting in 15 degree temperatures with my young daughter helped me appreciate and be grateful when Rick came by with the new furnace and having it installed by Saturday night.

Thanks Rick for all your help.

Hi Hilton,

Thanks for your business and the review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace and ac

Replaced my twenty year old furnace and air conditioning. Everything was very professional. Things were very well explained. All appointments were on time and the installation was done very well.

Thanks for your review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace repair.

Furnace died. -30C windchill 10pm at night. Would have waited 2 days for Enersource (after an hour or so spent on hold). These folks answered right away and I got a call from a real technician 20 minutes later. Jay listened to the symptoms and talked me through a trick that got it up and running through the night so we warmed up again. No charge, no sales pressure. Next morning he arranged for the part warranty - I didn't have to do anything. Gave a 2 hour window for that day and showed up when he said he would, with the part. Took care of the problem in one short visit. Super polite, friendly and informative. An absolutely fantastic customer experience. I'll be switching my maintenance work to these folks, and giving them the first chance to quote when it eventually comes time to replace.

Catherine
Catherine
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace

I want to thank Harry and Jason for fixing my Furnace. Harry came to diagnose the issue, and Jason came with the parts and replaced the faulty unit. Having the furnace broke down when the temp outside is -20 was very concerning and frustrating. I'm glad that they could help to fix it within 2 days. Thank you.

Hi catherine, thanks so much for the business!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

After Sales Service is excellent

Two days ago my furnace shut off then I called salesmen named Charton He called the company and help me find service technician named Jason within a hour and solve the problem immediately to my house. Their sales service and after sales service is excellent and technician act so fast. I appreciate very much!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Service of Furnace

My furnace didn't respond well to the temperature setting change in my thermostat so I decided to get a technician to take a look. Got the company's name and phone number from a friend and scheduled the appointment. Harry came and helped trouble shoot the issue. Not only did he service my furnace but also recommended me to use a different brand name filter for better furnace efficiency and cost saving. Harry was professional and thorough, I am very pleased with the service and will definitely recommend to others who look for similar service.

RM in Mississauga
RM in Mississauga

Furnace service

Our repair was handled by Jason. He sorted out the problem and was efficient, pleasant and provided answers to any questions. He offered a few tips how we can save in future on our heating bills.

Very good to hear you are happy with the service

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace

Got really worried when realized the heating system of the home was not working in this frigid cold January morning. Luckly found High Efficiency Cooling and Heating Inc. Prompt service. Very efficient staff. Really happy with the service and suggestions provided by Mr. Jason. Definitely recommend to others.

Thx so much for your business and the review!

alex in Toronto
alex in Toronto

Carrie

Excellent and fast service and price is reasonable. We installed a new furnace in our house and he process is very smooth. The technician and project manager are very experienced. Definitely recommended.

Hi Alex,
Happy New Year ! Thanks so much for the business and review!

More about High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

“Home Comfort and Energy Saving Expert”
“Take your home comfort to the next level and control your utility bill at reasonable level” is our goal from the first day we start our business.
Installation - Service - Maintenance Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC Equipment
AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR PREMIUM BRANDS :
CARRIER, VIESSMANN, Slant-Fin, Weil Mclain, NTI, Rinnai, NAVIEN, MITSUBISHI, Fujitsu

We service all the brands:
Carrier Furnace, Carrier Air Conditioner,
Keeprite Furnace & Keeprite Air Conditioner
Rheem Furnace & Rheem Air Conditioner
American Standard Furnace & Air conditioner
Viessmann Boiler, Slant-Fin Boiler, Weil Mclain Boiler, NTI Boiler
Humidifier. Air Cleaner. Duct Work System.Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement, Installation. Furnace Rebate. O.P.A Rebate. Enbridge Rebate.

Gas Furnace, Air Conditioner, Gas Fireplace, Gas Boiler, Ductless Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater
Heating: New Furnace installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace repair & Maintenance Cooling: New Air Conditioner installation, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner repair & maintenance. Ductless Air conditioner installation Boiler: Boiler replacement, repair & Tune up Ductwork installation IAQ: Humidifier, HRV & ERV, HEPA Air Purifier & EAC Ductwork, Gas line installation,
Carrier, Lennox, Trane, York, American Standard, Rheem, Armstrong, Goodman, Keeprite Viessmann, Slant Fin, Weil Mclain Rinnai, Navien Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,
2014 Carrier Million Dollar Club Award 2014 Carrier Excellent Sale Award 2011-2014 Carrier Premium Dealer NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Certified contractor. Dedication to Quality Service is second to none
2002