A Laptop Shoppe Inc

Computer Repairs and Support
3-2280 39 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 6P7
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Calgary  >  A Laptop Shoppe Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Laptop Shoppe Inc

I've used Mike's services for 3 years , everything technology from purchasing hardware to removing viruses ,the service is prompt and the results effective , the staff friendly .I recommend A Laptop Shoppe Corp.

inside.aviation
1 review Rosalind, AB

Repaired computer and have purchased both a another laptop and printer from them.
Satisfied with the service and sales provided .

Rascals in Calgary

At Rascals Pet Supplies we have used Mikes company over the past 10 years , for computers and printers , and service.Networking and Data recovery is is his speciality .

Dwight

As the owner of the Go Mobile Forms, I appreciated Mike team fixing my laptop. I dropped it off and picked it up the next day. Terrific turn around and has worked great since. Send all my friends and family to Mike.

Job Price

Thank you , even though we fix all laptops , and their related issues , we are also experts at fixing desktops, and Gaming machines.

They were able to quickly have a look at my old desktop and get it running again.
They even left it running over night to do a burn in test to make sure it was functioning properly.

Job Price

Thank-you , with our vast knowledge base and experience , we are able to diagnose and repair virtually and computer,laptop,network and data recovery , and do it quickly , at a reasonable price, with a guarantee.

HomeStars in Toronto

I have For many years used the services of Mr. Mike Chartrand who has effectively maintained My computer and printer , I can always rely on his services at a moments notice.

Job Price

Thank you Bob and Happy 92nd birthday , Its a pleasure serving you .I know how important your technology is due to your limited eye-site.

kitkar from Calgary

Thank you for your quick response on-site within 1 hour of my call, I was hijacked by a fake computer support company and you helped me recover my money and fixed my computer. As well as fixed my computer program that was freezing.

Job Price

Appreciate your compliments. The reason we are so effective is our vast experience . To top it off we enjoy what we do which makes a bad situation easier to deal with.

prescyncacdac from Calgary

Thank you William and Mike for saving me from this terrible Hijack situation, these dishonest online people pretending they were officials , damaging my computer . Great pickup and delivery service too.

Job Price

We appreciate you as a customer to.
Thanks Prescy for being such a Loyal longtime customer.

lrobinson from Calgary

I would be wary. They did recover my data but then sold me a refurbished laptop that completely sucks. It has little memory and the keyboard renders it almost impossible to use. Be wary. I do NOT recommend. They suck.

Job Price

Have to say some people are impossible to please .
Approximate cost of job exaggerated...
1)True cost of data recovery and computer billed was $1385 after the generous promotion of $535 Just to try and help someone out in a bad situation, in this case i may as well have charged the full price..

2)Unfortunately not having a backup isn't my fault.
Complete data recovery for Lisa billed was $495
after promotion (regular price $975)

3)Business Toshiba laptop with windows 7 and a solid state drive $603.75 after promotion (regular price $853.75) .

4) We have the best one Year warranty in Calgary , as well as a upgrade warranty if someone isn't happy with their computer we unconditionally will move them to another computer within 90 days of purchase , no questions asked.

Lisa chose not to exercise the warranty , even after she was called.

More about A Laptop Shoppe Inc

A Laptop Shoppe caters to the needs of the small business community in Calgary. Excelling in computer and laptop repair, virus removal (malware, spyware, etc), data recovery, and sales of new and used laptops. For over 20 years we have worked hard to deliver same-day service. We do your computer ...