A Laptop Shoppe Inc

3-2280 39 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 6P7
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Calgary  >  A Laptop Shoppe Inc

Reviews for A Laptop Shoppe Inc

Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary

I have an older Asus laptop that has generally always been an excellent computer but it was starting to run quite slowly. I thought it might be time to upgrade to a new computer but it was suggested to me that I might be able to upgrade my existing computer for far less money. After doing a little research, I decided to take it to A Laptop Shoppe. I have had occasion in the past to have my laptop checked by other companies but have never been fully satisfied with the results. I am pleased to say this was not the case this time. The tech checked the computer for malware and viruses but, luckily, didn't find any problems. He suggested that I upgrade one of the drives which would speed up everything. I have only had the computer back for a short time but, so far, everything seems to be working well and the cost was far less than buying a new computer.

We love to share our experience and expertise with our customers. our technical staff is well versed in laptop repair and upgrading.

Love two sew from Calgary

Monitor in my high quality entertainment laptop was failing, Brought it in to have it replaced. Was given a very poor quality monitor (bottom of the barrel). Took the laptop back, they offered me a USED monitor identical to the original one. Accepted it as I need my laptop. Was not given refund for a used monitor. Now the light switch for the speakers no longer functions. The left speaker no longer functions. As for the touchpad; if the laptop is on longer than 30 minutes, it no longer functions, have to use cordless mouse now.

I've used Mike's services for 3 years , everything technology from purchasing hardware to removing viruses ,the service is prompt and the results effective , the staff friendly .I recommend A Laptop Shoppe Corp.

We pride ourselves on our friendly efficient service.

inside.aviation
1 review Rosalind, AB

Repaired computer and have purchased both a another laptop and printer from them.
Satisfied with the service and sales provided .

Rascals in Calgary

At Rascals Pet Supplies we have used Mikes company over the past 10 years , for computers and printers , and service.Networking and Data recovery is is his speciality .

Dwight

As the owner of the Go Mobile Forms, I appreciated Mike team fixing my laptop. I dropped it off and picked it up the next day. Terrific turn around and has worked great since. Send all my friends and family to Mike.

Thank you , even though we fix all laptops , and their related issues , we are also experts at fixing desktops, and Gaming machines.

They were able to quickly have a look at my old desktop and get it running again.
They even left it running over night to do a burn in test to make sure it was functioning properly.

Thank-you , with our vast knowledge base and experience , we are able to diagnose and repair virtually and computer,laptop,network and data recovery , and do it quickly , at a reasonable price, with a guarantee.

HomeStars in Toronto

I have For many years used the services of Mr. Mike Chartrand who has effectively maintained My computer and printer , I can always rely on his services at a moments notice.

Thank you Bob and Happy 92nd birthday , Its a pleasure serving you .I know how important your technology is due to your limited eye-site.

kitkar from Calgary

Thank you for your quick response on-site within 1 hour of my call, I was hijacked by a fake computer support company and you helped me recover my money and fixed my computer. As well as fixed my computer program that was freezing.

Appreciate your compliments. The reason we are so effective is our vast experience . To top it off we enjoy what we do which makes a bad situation easier to deal with.

prescyncacdac from Calgary

Thank you William and Mike for saving me from this terrible Hijack situation, these dishonest online people pretending they were officials , damaging my computer . Great pickup and delivery service too.

We appreciate you as a customer to.
Thanks Prescy for being such a Loyal longtime customer.

More about A Laptop Shoppe Inc

A Laptop Shoppe caters to the needs of the small business community in Calgary. Excelling in computer and laptop repair, virus removal (malware, spyware, etc), data recovery, and sales of new and used laptops. For over 20 years we have worked hard to deliver same-day service. We do your computer ...