A Laptop Shoppe Inc

Computer Repairs and Support
3-2280 39 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 6P7
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Calgary  >  A Laptop Shoppe Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Laptop Shoppe Inc

Marilyn & Jerry from Calgary

I have an older Asus laptop that has generally always been an excellent computer but it was starting to run quite slowly. I thought it might be time to upgrade to a new computer but it was suggested to me that I might be able to upgrade my existing computer for far less money. After doing a little research, I decided to take it to A Laptop Shoppe. I have had occasion in the past to have my laptop checked by other companies but have never been fully satisfied with the results. I am pleased to say this was not the case this time. The tech checked the computer for malware and viruses but, luckily, didn't find any problems. He suggested that I upgrade one of the drives which would speed up everything. I have only had the computer back for a short time but, so far, everything seems to be working well and the cost was far less than buying a new computer.

Job Price

We love to share our experience and expertise with our customers. our technical staff is well versed in laptop repair and upgrading.

I've used Mike's services for 3 years , everything technology from purchasing hardware to removing viruses ,the service is prompt and the results effective , the staff friendly .I recommend A Laptop Shoppe Corp.

Job Price

We pride ourselves on our friendly efficient service.

inside.aviation
1 review Rosalind, AB

Repaired computer and have purchased both a another laptop and printer from them.
Satisfied with the service and sales provided .

Rascals in Calgary

At Rascals Pet Supplies we have used Mikes company over the past 10 years , for computers and printers , and service.Networking and Data recovery is is his speciality .

Dwight

As the owner of the Go Mobile Forms, I appreciated Mike team fixing my laptop. I dropped it off and picked it up the next day. Terrific turn around and has worked great since. Send all my friends and family to Mike.