Agrola Garden Centre

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Edmonton  >  Agrola Garden Centre

Reviews for Agrola Garden Centre

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Horrible

We had an absolutely terrible experience with this business. Please do not give them your business, they do not deserve it!
We ordered and PAID FOR seven trees as well as delivery to our house.
The owner's daughter showed up dressed extremely inappropriately with her child, who was running around our backyard. The owner's daughter then proceeded to tear one of our trees out of the ground WITHOUT our permission. She called the owner and told him that the tree was planted incorrectly. The owner then yelled at my husband, saying we have to pay more to get the trees we ALREADY PAID FOR because the trees we had from last year were planted incorrectly. My husband, calmly, told the owner that he demanded a refund, which was issued several hours later.
The owner's daughter was screaming at my husband as she left our house, including RACIST insults.
I've never had a more unprofessional experience with a business in my life.

Our policy is as follows:

1. We make sure to sell only hardy trees to suite Alberta harsh weather.

2. Upon the tree purchase, we make sure to ask the customer if he ever planted trees in Alberta before, if not, we make sure to illustrate briefly the right way to handle, plant, preserve, fertilize and insects treatment if it occurred.

3. Since our suppliers have no return or guarantee policy for live trees, we investigate the case and try to help our customer within our limits, based on case to case.
In your husband’s case. He bought the trees early season 2015. After one year he passed and asked for a replacement as ALL his trees did not make through winter. He also acknowledged that he followed 100% the planting instructions we provided upon purchase. Our reply to judge this case is to investigate on site, we did, and found that he planted them straight on Clay and way out off specifications. I felt that he wanted to deceive us, and I refused to compensate any percentage. He threatened to make all necessary steps to varnish our name and credibility.

That is our policy and we stand by our policy. I’d like to also mention that we have been open for 11 years and never encountered any problems with our clientele, and we only welcome honest clients.

Agrola Garden Centre

Pascale
Pascale
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garden plants and flowers

One of the biggest garden center I have ever seen.I discovered this place when I was shopping for a flower and plants for my parents garden. Lots of options and beautiful.