Fireplace Gallery Inc

Reviews for Fireplace Gallery Inc

balzerboys
balzerboys
1 review Leduc, AB

Dining room and living room reno

Amanda and Ashleigh are very knowledgeable in what they do. As a first time buyer We kinda had an idea what we wanted and they were the glue that put it all together. It’s exactly what we wanted I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about a fireplace.

Thank you Balzerboys for your review of Fireplace Gallery. We very much enjoyed working with you and your family and are happy that we found the perfect fit for your home!

Amy P.
Amy P.

Technical Questions/Service

Had a question about the operation of our fire place. We contacted Fireplace Gallery and got a quick and very helpful response. I was very impressed with the service and would recommend Fireplace Gallery to anyone in the market for a new fireplace or needing service done on an existing unit.

Thanks for the review Amy P! I'm happy to hear you received the information that you needed and would recommend us to others. It truly means the WORLD to us at Fireplace Gallery

kimfulks
kimfulks

New free standing fireplace

I purchased the product to install it myself. The required parts and accessories were all there for the complete installation. And all questions were answered. Best price I found.

Thanks for shopping at Fireplace Gallery! I'm happy to hear you had a good experience. Should you ever need help along the way, never hesitate to call!

K P.
K P.
1 review Blackfalds, AB

Bought fireplace for a new home build

They gave me information on different fireplaces and which one would be best suited for my house. Customer service was top notch and super friendly.

Thanks for the kind words K P. I'm glad we were able to help you find your perfect fireplace at Fireplace Gallery!

marsha.whalen
marsha.whalen

Fireplace mantel

Fireplace Gallery provided great information and excellent service when I was getting a new mantel over my fireplace. Amanda is very helpful and knowledgeable about what type of mantel we could get and where it should be placed. Their entire staff is very professional and friendly and it’s a bonus to support a local family run business. For all your fireplace needs, make sure you go see Amanda & Ashley at the Fireplace Gallery!

Thanks Marsha! I'm happy we were able to help you out and give you the information that you needed regarding your mantel. With 35+ years in the industry, we have tons of experience to draw from! And we're happy to hear you love the family feel of Fireplace Gallery. It's one of my favorite parts as well!

Rick Low in Edmonton
Rick Low in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Best Fireplace Store in town!

Very knowledgeable with there product. Fast and effective. This was the second fireplace I purchased from Fireplace Gallery and would go back again. It is ALWAYS a pleasure working with them!

Thank you very much Rick! It was lovely working with you also. We will be here next time you are ready for another fireplace.

Fishing guy in Toronto
Fishing guy in Toronto
1 review Lac la Biche, AB

Fireplace insert install

Was required to pay for install and wood insert prior to installation. Also had to pay mileage. Installers used a short chimney to vent the smoke directly beside a taller chimney. The result is smoke flowing into home when newest fireplace is in use. Installers forgot to bring the legs or front part of the fireplace so bricks had to be used to balance the front half of the fireplace. The fan did not work as was sent damaged. A new fan was dropped off but nobody knocked to indicate they could install it. Which was paid for. The installers did not bring a ladder. When they used mine they crushed my eves-trough in one spot and ripped out a nail in another spot when they went up a different time. I had to replace the eves trough the following spring. The installers also damaged two white chairs that required steam cleaning when they rubbed their soot covered hand in the chairs. They are still slightly stained. The door to the fireplace had a defective seal in the glass. When I phoned no less than 3x about this including sent photos, I received nearly no help. I would receive emails with instructions on how to fix. Even though in photos on the day it was installed the damage/defect is present.
There is also a serious issue with smoke down drafting. Anytime the door is opened. Even when a hot fire is present. I am given the impression that once they have your money you are on your own. Their has been no warranty honoured or service. Besides dropping off a fan on my front step.
I would not purchase anything from fireplace gallery again nor recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Brandon for your comments. As talked about on the phone, one pipe does need to be taller than the other one when having two wood burning fireplaces side by side. The wood insert is installed completely correct and to code. Unfortunately with the cold temperatures that we get here in Alberta, You do need to warm up your chimney to get it nice and warm and then you can start your wood fire. With regards to the damaged eve's, we at Fireplace Gallery were not notified about the damages done. Had we known, measures would have been taken to rectify that for you. As well as the damage on chairs. None of that was brought to our attention. Im sorry if damage was caused but without knowing I wasn't able to address it. Also Fireplace Gallery is located in Edmonton and the install was in Lac La biche, which is over 200KM away. This is why there was mileages charges. Fireplace Gallery would be very happy to send you a new fireplace glass gasket and door gasket as that comes installed on the door right from the factory but I would be more than happy to replace it for you.

Thank you very much!

Kelsey  in Strathcona
Kelsey in Strathcona

Custom chase cover

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery of my custom chase cap. I had a chimney that needed to be covered in a hurry and the staff at Fireplace Gallery were so helpful! They were to careful to ensure that the product I was ordering was correct and it arrived quickly and fit perfectly! I couldn't be happier with my experience and when I am ready to replace my existing fireplace, I will order from them again.

Thank you so much for your review Kelsey. We are always happy to help!

More about Fireplace Gallery Inc

Fireplace Gallery is a family-run business that has served the needs of homeowners throughout Edmonton and Northern Alberta for over 30 years. We have built our reputation as a regional leader in the fireplace industry by consistently offering superior craftsmanship and customer service. As a result, many homebuilders, contractors, and landscaping companies have chosen to partner exclusively with Fireplace Gallery.

We are able to handle any installation project. Whether the project is big or small, for your interior or exterior, for your residential home or commercial building, we can handle it. Fireplace Gallery installs gas, electric, and wood fireplaces and stoves and uses only the latest products and technology from the world’s leading brands. You can purchase a fireplace with or without installation, and as always, we are happy to discuss all of your options and answer any questions you may have. Call us today to learn more and to find out just how easy it can be to get started on your project.

Fireplaces
Gas Fireplaces Gas fireplaces are both practical and aesthetically pleasing. They provide homeowners with virtually endless design options, whether inside or outside the home. The huge selection of products on the market offers a wide variety of sizes and styles, and allows for many interior design applications. Gas fireplaces are also advantageous in that they are easy to use. Enjoying your gas fireplace can be as easy as flipping a switch. There is guaranteed to be a fireplace that fits the style of your home or landscape perfectly. Please click here for more information about Gas Fireplaces in Edmonton. Electric Fireplaces Electric fireplaces are perfect for people who may have limited space, and for those who want to make the most of a smaller room in a home, condo, or apartment. Electric fireplaces are portable and do not require venting or any connection to gas lines. Enjoy a true-to-life fire image and glowing embers that look like the real deal. Some electric fireplaces come equipped with thermostats that allow you to set the ideal temperature for your personal living space. They are attractive and easy to maintain. Perhaps the greatest benefit is the ease of installation. With electric fireplaces, increasing the coziness and style of your home has never been easier. Please click here for more information about Electric Fireplaces in Edmonton. Wood Fireplaces The extensive varieties of styles on the market are making wood fireplaces one of the hottest trends in interior design for homeowners everywhere. It's not difficult to see the appeal- the crisp and lively burn of the wood logs and the classic smell of a real fire. Wood fireplaces are perfect for those homeowners who enjoy the rugged aspect of a wood burning fire. You do not have to compromise style in order to enjoy a beautiful wood fireplace.
1985