Performance Woodburning & Gas

J in Mansfield
J in Mansfield
1 review Kitchener, ON

fireplace glass replacement

Beware :ZERO customer service after the sale is concluded. Refuses to return my property after I wasted 8 months of my time and finally stated I was taking my business elsewhere. Does not even deserve 1 star. Take your business elsewhere, they have no qualms about misleading you and holding your property hostage

Private User reviews Pembroke, ON

Gas Fireplace Services

I will never use this business again. They charged me more than the agreed price. The seller said I could pay the person servicing with cash or cheque. When the service person arrived, he said the office would handle the payment. I received a bill in the mail for 25% more. When I called back, same seller acted friendly and apologized for the error. During the phone call, he said I could pay with credit over the phone. He then charged me for the higher amount. I'm disgusted by the dishonesty, STAY AWAY.