Fireplace Mantels

780-452-4988
14840 115 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB

I went in to the Wood and Energy store in the West end looking for a wood stove for my cabin and a fireplace for my new house that was being built. I met Stevie who took the time to help me out and answer my questions (and i had quite a few). He helped me choose the perfect fireplace for my home, and there are a lot of fireplaces to choose from. He also took the time to show me the differences between wood stoves and helped me choose the right stove for our cabin, this thing heats up the place nicely. The installers were also fantastic, they made sure to keep things clean and not make a mess or our new laminate in the cabin, thanks guys!

I would definitely recommend the Wood and Energy store in the West end to anyone who wants a place that will help them out and make them feel like their at home, great service and great installation. I will be coming back for sure!

Dennis Heshka in Spruce grove
Dennis Heshka in Spruce grove
8 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

wood stove

Purchased a wood stove complete with install. The salesperson was very nice and knowledgeable. After the sale and install there was no follow up to see if we were satisfied.
We had some problems with minor damage during the install. Also , the contractor they recommended for the removal of an old fireplace and rennovate for the install was quite disappointing.
I would not recommend either one to any daily or friends.

Cara Buitenbos in Spruce grove
Cara Buitenbos in Spruce grove
1 review SPRUCE GROVE, AB

Purchase & install of Fireplace

We purchased a gas fireplace for our new home. We found that they were very knowledgeable, and professional to deal with. We had some issues with the installation - which was taken care of quickly. I would definitely recommend this company!