Durham Electrical Contractors

Reviews for Durham Electrical Contractors

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

multiple electrical upgrades to home

Durham Electrical Contractors
33 Jeanne Court
Whitby
L1N 3M6

These guys are awesome. We were doing a major remodelling job in our older home and they were professional, timely and did excellent work. Due to the age of the home, some of these changes were quite challenging but they found great solutions and executed them flawlessly. I have used this company in the past and have always been happy with their work. This job was much bigger and I can't say enough good things about this company and it's employees. On time, highly competent and most of all, did everything they could to accommodate our needs. Well done guys!!

Brad in Curve Lake
Brad in Curve Lake
1 review Omemee, ON

These guys are truly AWESOME!!!

I did a "weekend warrior" job in which I changed a ton of plugs and switches in my home, including the ones in my kitchen.What I didn't realize is that kitchen plugs are a little different. My "handywork" caused a direct short and blew my main breaker - I was in WAY over my head. Durham Electric was the only company willing to come out on a Sunday. I was treated with respect and understanding despite feeling pretty dumb! The work was very professional and thorough. Please note that the fee was a deductible on a home warranty that I have and not representative of actual cost, which I don't know.

HUGE THANKS to Durham Electric!