Building Supplies and Hardware

21213 Lougheed Highway
Maple Ridge
BC
V2X2R4

Ordered $1000 worth of cedar siding. They said it would be under a week. Took three weeks and I contacted them many times. When I picked it up (68 pieces) there were 4 left in the bundle. I asked if they would give me those for free because they made me delay my job by a couple of weeks. Yard workers were really nice but had to refer me to the manager. The guy got all 'corporate' on me and said no. I understand delays happen but they should make it right some how. Not impressed.

kevn kelly from Maple Ridge
kevn kelly from Maple Ridge

doors

anything to do with doors, great price great service, see Donavan, he knows his doors and will go out of his way to make it right. thanks Rona (Maple Ridge)

Danielle from Langley
Danielle from Langley
6 reviews , BC

Paint

I went to Rona first to get paint for my reno project but needed some extra help to determine what was best for me. There was a staff member there in the paint department but I found that she had her suggestion but didn't seem to be overly friendly or knowledgeable so I didn't feel really comfortable to make my decision right then. I left the store without making the purchase to go to another store where they may know more about the different products instead of just picking them up and reading what it says on the can to me.

neil from Port Coquitlam
neil from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

cement blocks

Purchased cement blocks to complete a patio. The blocks were all great unfortuantely I could have used some help in getting them in my truck. A couple of them got chipped as a result but I was able to use them at the back of the pation so they were not noticed.

Farida Noori in Maple Ridge
Farida Noori in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Random projects around the home.

Whenever I need any materials for home decor that is unrelated to my business, the helpful staff at Rona were able to get me what I wanted and give me advice on what would be best. They have a wide selection of almost everything that you could possibly need for your home.

Julia in Maple ridge
Julia in Maple ridge
1 review MAPLE RIDGE, BC

flea killer

The workers are very helpfull and friendly. They always come to you and ask if you need help, unlike some other stores you have to go and ask the customer service to page someone and then make you to wait for a while.

Coral in Maple ridge
Coral in Maple ridge

Gardening materials

The Rona is pretty good about having a decent selection of gardening/landscaping supplies. They were one of the only places I was able to find sturdy wooden stakes (I just wish some of them were longer for supporting the taller plants). There was a good selection of pest control products and plants.

margaret a
margaret a
3 reviews PITT MEADOWS, BC

yard supplies

I usually spend between $25-$50 every time I go to Rona, because I keep finding more things I need that I hadn't realized. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about supplies needed to complete a project, and I have never been sent home only to find I needed ONE MORE THING to complete a project.

barbara weiss in Maple ridge
barbara weiss in Maple ridge
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

landscaping

The Rona out in Maple ridge has the most helpful people. The lady in the lighting section is very knowledgable and friendly. We were purchasing light for our outdoor potting shed and she had some good feedback of previous customers purchasing the same lights. We still have to take a photo in to show her.
Also the lady that works in the indoor garden supplies is a always busy with her stock , but always asks if you need help.
The staff seem to really enjoy working there. Also the man in the outdoor supply yard was very willing to lift and help get supplies onto the cart.
It is so great to see people that like their job. It makes it a pleasant experience for the customers.

merrek  in Maple Ridge
merrek in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

cedar fence panels

quality built products beyond what i was expecting. Close scrutiny of there fence panels at the beginning of my shop proved to me they have a superior quality product. Each panel was true straight and beautifully esembled.