Home Additions
9325 Yonge Street ON L4C OA8
HomeStars  >  Home Additions in North York  >  Classicview Additions- Design Build

Reviews for Classicview Additions- Design Build

Sammy in Concord
Sammy in Concord

Simply Amazing Omri!

L4C OA8

For years my Mom used to praise the builder who constructed her rear addition and renovated her house.

Now ten years later I have bought a run- down property wishing to rebuild it to my taste.

I interviewed tens of builders I found doing work in the area but none of them gave me the confidence they were listening to my needs.

Most of those builders gave me some quotes and than gone, who knows where…

My Mom kept pushing me to try her builder from ten years ago, ( but was listening to Moms??)

This was the best suggestion I have ever had.

Mom was right.

I am so happy!

Excited!

Omri designed our house, delivered all the building permits it required and now I have my dream home
being built to my taste, in front of my eyes.

How many people my age can really have their house built to their taste?

I have.

~ saml jacob

Yes it was an interesting job

hinolieu in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
hinolieu in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Renovation and addition

At the time my house needed renovation, I have been shopping around from one build to another. To renovate it cost about $150,000
to $200,000. This would give me new roof, new windows, and updated bedroom, kitchen and bath.

I was also thinking about the option of a complete new rebuild. That would have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, kitchen, living room, finished basement, which would give me 3000 sq/ft house. The estimate was $900,000 to $1,000,000.

I keep thinking which way to go? Renovate or rebuild? New rebuild would be great but over my budget. Renovation will not fix the many of the house's shortfall and would not meet all my wish.

One day, I drove by O'connor and Pape area in Toronto, I saw house like mine, an old bungalo brick house. Classic View was working on the house. I called Classic View and met with Omri. I show him pictures of my house, tell him what I am looking for. Then several days later, Omri provided floor plans, materials, and cost estimate between $350,000 to $400,000. And then the contract is prepaired, the architech design, floor plan layout, material will be used, and schedule to finish the project.

After the contract was signed, it took Omri several weeks to get the building permit. Thank God! I have made the right choice. Classic View and Omri have delivery what I was looking for. The main floor is completely renovated and new additional 2nd floor. Now my house have 4 bedrooms, 2 libraries, 2 full baths, 2 powder rooms, kitchen, laundry room, living room, and a deck. Additional 2700 sq/ft was added.

The project is completed on time. Thank you Classic View and Omri in giving what I am looking for, most importantly, the cost is in my budget.

Hino.

Wowww
Hino
I tried my best
Omri

Shelly Chandran in Toronto
Shelly Chandran in Toronto

Addition and renovation

Omri came highly recommended by a neighbour and friend who had used Classic view for two renovations, one on his house and other on a cottage. First meeting with Omri was quite promising as he came up with better ideas than what we were thinking to achieve and his quote, though not the cheapest, seemed reasonable. We did make some changes to the terms to which he agreed. The long- planned addition to our bungalow and renovations on the rest of the main floor were looking possible at this stage.
The project was handled well within the reasonable time frame and budget. Omri took care of all aspects including the drawings, permits and committee of adjustment. As soon as the permits were ready, the work started and progressed at a pace which was reasonable and practical. We were constantly involved in the process and progress and were satisfied with the timeline without any undue delays. Omri, more or less, kept us within the budget.
The 800 sq feet addition and renovating the whole main floor including a new kitchen is quite satisfying. Omri has a dedicated and sincere group of workers who were willing to accomplish the task to our satisfaction. Small deficiencies when pointed out were taken care of by Omri.
Omri has become a friend for us and we will not hesitate to hire him again on another project. Overall, we are very satisfied by the new look and function of our house

Thanks Shelly

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Complete Gut & Rebuild

Classic View did masterful work in demolishing my 1,700 sq foot, storey home and rebuilding with an additional 1000 sq feet on 2 floors. Omri has vision, and designed the entire space along with me which resulted in a perfect marriage between design and budget. His crew is professional, very talented and does impeccable work on every single detail of the job. I'm so very impressed with the finished product, it looks spectacular!

On time, on budget - Though renovations can be stressful, exhausting, and draining... Omri made every step of the way an absolute pleasure and delivered the home of my dreams.

Thanks Guys!

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan
It came out a beautiful house

Mike in North York
Mike in North York

Tree Damage

L4C OA8

It was a freezing winter day when our back yard tree fell over our neighbors’ back yard.

When I went over there to apologize for their inconviniouse I found my self talking to one of the

Finest man I ever met.

He was a builder who I never met, living just next door.

Before long I have had a complete description of how and when my new bedroom over my garage will

have look like and when this all could be done.

Omri came to us as promised, on time, with his crew, and delivered a complete and perfect addition to

beatify our home for years to come.

Thank you Omri and Classicview.

Keep up the good work.

Mike and Lisa

Appreciated, guys

Ashley  in Richmond Hill
Ashley in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation of house

L4C OA8

Omri helped install three bedrooms, a couple of washrooms and fixed the flooring on very short notice. Everything was on schedule and the jobs is simply stunning. I do appreciate that he went over the invoice with me as my husband was not there with me to go over it.

We also had to split our payments a few times because of some bank issues and he had no trouble doing so.

Thank you!

It was a pleasure

J
J

New Addition

After an almost a year of preparations, committee of adjustment deliberation, and a building permit Procedure we had finally received our permit to construct a three story rear addition with a third floor Addition on top of our existing small house.
A very complicated construction by all measures.
We interviewed several builders in our area but non had showed a sufficient knowledge and long enough experience to take a job like that.
Our Architect offered us Omri From Classicview as builder for us to try.
Today after a full year of heavy construction with multi task and creative operation we have moved into our great home.
Top quality finishing.
Our builder had met all our expectations, although it took us two months longer to build it all.
All inspection are done.
File is closed.
Halleluiah
Jim and Mary

G. in North York
G. in North York

Homestars review

L4C OA8

It does not happen very often that you meet the right person at the right time for the right purpose.
Well, it happened to us.
We bought an old house in Scarborough, that no one else really wanted.
We were lucky in that aspect, it was sold for a relatively good price.
We searched for a builder/ renovator for weeks.
Some came and showed us their opinions of when and how to design and build our new family home.
They all came to us with the same old concept , and we did not like any.
One day a relative showed up and suggested us to call Classicview.
He said this is a very trusted company, they can design it right for us.
Design they did!
We have got ourselves a three time bigger house, designed to our taste and built to our budget.
How can you ask for more?'

Thank you!!!

Gerry and Bell

Very well put

Tim McDonald from Vaughan
Tim McDonald from Vaughan

Build Your House with These Guys!

We met Omri from Classicview on their job site on Weston Rd one day.

Right at the first time, when Omri came to our house, we knew we were dealing with a very
knowledgeable and professional individual. Classic view has built us our dream- kitchen and a new master bedroom as an addition to our small house off Weston Rd. There are no words to describe our satisfaction and fulfillment experience with Classicview.

Please make sure : if you wish to build a house one day, call these guys. They are as good as it gets!

very appreciated

omri
omri

eddition new house

Omri was on time ,stayed on task and he was very honest and friendly. Omri kept the budget has we started with. I highly recommended him and his team. Overall he was honest and friendly.

Mesmer Your Family is amazing.
It was so nice working with you all , through winter of 2007.
Keep in touch
Omri

More about Classicview Additions- Design Build

Welcome to Classic View Home additions Making Your House a Home The most important part of your home remodelling and renovations is you. Our main priority is taking your vision of your home and making it a reality by providing honest, trustworthy and reliable services. Your home improvements are made ...