Tec Gas Services

Reviews for Tec Gas Services

Dorothy Schouten in Uxbridge
Dorothy Schouten in Uxbridge

Fireplace cleaning

Serviceman came out and cleaned gas fireplace . Didn't ensure that unit was in working order . Third party has been called to make necessary repairs . Completely lost any confidence with this company . I'm a 76 yr old widow that feels she's been duped

Linda Simpson from Oakville
Linda Simpson from Oakville

FIREPLACE service

I have had Ron do all my gas service...hook up dryer, bbq and twice my fireplace service..once when I first moved in, and then earlier this year when it wouldnt stay on. He is friendly, fast, clean and made a great recommendation of putting a c02 detector by the fireplace which I promptly did. Never a problem with his work, highly recommend!

Helga and Dan in Oakville
Helga and Dan in Oakville

BBQ Gas Line Installaton

It was a pleasure to deal with Ron this past summer. He provided us with solutions and his cost to do the work. He arrived on time and provided us with excellent service. We would recommend him without a doubt.

Tony in Milton
Tony in Milton

Fireplace and Gas BBQ

Owner of the company had excellent ideas on what to choose for our fireplace. Was able to provide great results to a difficult installation. Made great suggestions on our new gas BBQ and provided installation
on all equipment.