Elite Kitchens & Bathrooms

Rizalina Alanano from Edmonton
Rizalina Alanano from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Renovation

I got my kitchen renovated through Elite Kitchens and they did an excellent job getting the work done in the delays promised. I love the finished look! It too bad that I can't add a picture here to show you the finished product. From the beginning to the end they worked with me to get me what I wanted.

They also helped us find subcontractors who were professional to do the plumbing, the electrical, the back-splash, etc.

I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Paul & Al!

Suzanne Bell from Langley
Suzanne Bell from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Bathroom vanity, counter and sink

I so appreciated the ability to do one stop shopping with Elite Kitchens and Bathrooms for our bathroom renovation. Product quality is good. Ken took the time to make recommendations based on our needs. No surprises on costs. We got what was ordered and paid for. The installer was very professional, courteous and efficient. They took the time to protect our home and to clean up after the job. Attention was paid to detail with measuring, consulting with me for placement and inspecting the job once done. We are pleased to be able to support local BC business. Due to the nature of the work...custom cabinetry does take time so there may be some delays in setting up install dates. Would use again and will recommend to family and friends.

wally in surrey
wally in surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

replaced kitchen cupboards and countertop

Elite Kitchens did a great job! There were no surprises on cost, everything that they said would be included was included. They were on time and cleaned up after themselves, and very professional. The project was finished on time. Ken did a great job, he sold us job and did the plans.

Sian in Langley
Sian in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen

Elite has a very good product and are very concerned about customer service - whenever I had a question they were quick to come back with help. I enjoyed the kitchen for two years before we had to move and I would hire them again. The reason I wouldn't give them a 10 due to delays - even though it wasn't their fault. So our kitchen was in mayhem for a while and it was stressful but they tried their best to get it done on time.