Snow Goose Gallery

Review for Snow Goose Gallery

PW Hughes from Ottawa
PW Hughes from Ottawa
13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Weird whalebone art table - installed for free!

I bought a huge whalebone and glass table from Snow Goose and they installed it for me in my new condo. It had to be installed directly into the floor (there's a metal tube inside the vertebrae) so I was worried about getting someone to do it. Fortunately, this was apparently included in the price of the item. They did a good job (it was easy to mount on my floor, and doesn't look like it will mark it up), and I'm happy. I only give the "recommend" section 3/5 stars since the gallery is so "niche" that not everyone will want cool aboriginal art, but if you do, this is the place!!