Old Strathcona Antique Mall

Tom
Tom
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Antique hunting

I live in Fort Mc which is not a big city. Our family usually go to Edmonton for home decoration and antique shopping. I have visited Old Strathcona 2 times. It's fun place for hunting antique. The last item that I bought was a small old painting with a reasonable price. They also have a good selection of jewelry made of jade, amber. They have a really fantastic selection of silverware and antique porcelain.

Thank you so much for the review, Tom! We are glad that you enjoy visiting our shop; we LOVE seeing folks from Ft. Mac! Hope to see you again soon!

Leah from Edmonton
Leah from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

retro 80's toys

Was throwing a huge 80's theme party for my husband and was able to find all kinds of cool items, toys, videos and magazines for the party as well as retro candy from the check out area. The staff was very helpful in finding specific items and i love visiting the location. Their ice cream parlor is great too. They have good hours and are open all year!!!

Thank you, Leah! We're glad you had fun and happy to be able to assist with your theme party!

Betty

Kirsten Buyer in Edmonton
Kirsten Buyer in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Doilies

I had went shopping at the Old Strathcona Antique Mall a few times and have always had very satisfying experiences. One time I went in and was specifically looking for crocheted doilies and asked the sales clerk where I could find some, as they are here, there and everywhere, and she kindly showed me booths where she had remembered seeing them. This is always the first place I think to go to when I think of antiques.

megan  in Edmonton
megan in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Antique Purchasing

I found this antique store to have a very large selection of antiques but I found the prices to be somewhat high. Service can be hard to find in such a large store. I prefer shopping for antiques at yard sales and antique fairs.

I purchased old vintage coupons here to do crafts with.

More about Old Strathcona Antique Mall

Western Canada's Largest and Absolute BEST Antique Mall! Over 27, 000 square feet filled with quality antiques & collectibles. Art Deco, European Antiques, Furniture, Pop Culture, Western/ Primitive & Collectibles - you'll find them all here! Retro? We have Edmonton's largest selection of vintage vinyl (over 20, 000 albums! ), ...
Looking for Antique Retailers pros in Strathcona?