Bathwall Industries Ltd

Sean Marjorina from Vancouver
Sean Marjorina from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovations

Look no further for your renovation contractor. Paul from Bathwall Industries Ltd delivered 5 star service and top notch workmanship during our renovation.He got things done on time ,on budget and he solved some unforeseen plumbing problems for us with no stress.Paul has a great attitude and his work is impeccable.Our old bathroom went from ordinary to Wow! .We couldn't be happier with his work.I have already recommended him to several of my neighbours. Good job all around! Thanks Bathwall Industries Ltd

marie in burnaby
marie in burnaby
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

bathtub surround

i hired them quite a few yrs ago and i dont remember the cost except they were comparable to other quotes.my bath tub walls needed a lift(100 yr old house)and i wanted to stay away from tiles.I visited their store on Hastings in burnaby and loved the no seem enclosures in arborite.They were helpful ,friendly and confident in their products and skills at installation.great variety of colors and patterns.The professional tone reflected in the labor and they worked fast but efficiently.Not one complaint,never had a problem,no leaks and never faded over the yrs.Easy clean with NO GROUT was a bonus.I was able to buy countertop of same material elsewhere as they are aware of the need to match,they use products that are the trend.I would definitely call on them should i need such a service again./

More about Bathwall Industries Ltd

We are a Bathroom Renovation company that specializes in Shower Replacement and Bathroom Countertops
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Burnaby?